Beauty and the Beast Part Two

Silas walks with Arthur as they search for Merlin with the guards "Search the stables

Silas walks with Arthur as they search for Merlin with the guards "Search the stables. You, check the kitchens. And alert the guard on the south gate!" Arthur orders. "Search in there. This way!" one of the guards say. The brothers look at each other and head to Arthur's chambers, knowing that Merlin is there "You need to get out of here. The King's ordered me to arrest you." Arthur tells Merlin as they walk in. "What?" Merlin asks in confusion. "Catrina's accused you of taking her seal." Silas explains. "But I didn't." Merlin responds. "I don't want to know, and you haven't got time to explain. If you value your life, you'll leave Camelot right now." Arthur tells him. "Arthur, she is a troll, and she's trying to set me up." Merlin says. "We've been through this." Arthur responds. "I'm telling the truth. I saw her." Merlin tells him. "We both did." Silas nods. "I don't care. You need to leave, Merlin." Arthur says as someone starts knocking on the door. "Sire!" guards exclaim from outside the door. "Go. Go!" Silas tells Merlin, pushing him towards the other door.

Later that day, the two brothers stand before Uther and Catrina in the Council Chamber "I fear he may have slipped through our net." Arthur tells them. "You're very quick to give up the chase." Catrina tells them. "That is because we know our quarry is long gone." Arthur responds. "How can you be so certain?" Uther asks. "Well, despite appearances, Merlin isn't stupid. He must've got wind that we were looking for him and left." Arthur explains. "Outwitting your army in the process." Catrina remarks. "It appears so." Arthur confirms. "I thought your men aspired to the same high standards that my father instilled in you." Catrina tells Uther. "When I led the army, they did." Uther responds. "We don't even know if he's still in Camelot. He could be anywhere." Arthur tells them. "And that's a good enough reason to give up?" Catrina asks. "No, I'm not. It's just that I believe our resources would be better..." Arthur starts. "I've had enough of your excuses. We both have. I want the boy found." Uther orders. "Sire. My Lady." Arthur says, the two brothers bowing to each of them before leaving.

" Arthur says, the two brothers bowing to each of them before leaving