Chapter 24 - Virgins

Warning! Spicy Chapter! <3

---

The embers in the fire crackled softly as its warm glow reflected against the two bodies. Asher saw need in the beast's yellow eyes as he gazed down at him, and he reached up to cup the monster's cheek.

Leon turned his face so he could nuzzle Asher's palm, then he adjusted himself a bit more so he was laying directly on top of the servant. Asher likewise spread himself out so as to make things easier.

Heat was already pooling between his legs, and judging by the poking on his inner thigh, he knew the Prince was feeling the same.

Leon leaned down for another quick kiss, and Asher wondered why he wasn't trying to deepen their embrace, then remembered the man had a serpent's tongue, so he was limited on what he could do. That or he was worried it'd creep the servant out.

The beast's claws were on either side of Asher as he did his best not to scratch or harm his partner, and he felt Leon press down, trapping the heat between their bodies.

Asher arched his back, moving upwards to get more contact, but unable to do much else as the Prince continued his quick flurry of kisses.

Something nudged between his legs, and Asher sighed, happy that he was receiving at least a little of that friction he wanted.

Leon dared to press his hips downwards even more until the two could feel each others hardness. Asher began wiggling his hips, enjoying the pleasure that was building, right up until they both suddenly came to a very important thought at the exact same time.

The beast froze, then pulled back and looked Asher square in the face as he admitted with a blush. "I uh...I don't know what to do next..."

Asher's eyes flew wide as he realized he didn't quite know either. He'd never slept with anyone, and while he'd had the 'Birds and the Bees' talk with his parents, they only covered what to do when sleeping with women.

How the hell did two men go about it?

Just moments ago, they had been reading about copulation between a man and women, so it was ridiculous that they'd have to stop because they were missing half of the equation. It was laughable to think that the two of them had been messing around, despite being absolute virgins with no idea on how the mechanics would work between them.

Asher didn't want things to end here. He was pretty pent up and would be disappointed if he had to take care of it himself. Not to mention the fact that the Prince wouldn't be able to do anything about his own needs if they decided to just stop and go to bed.

"Roll over." The servant commanded.

Leon looked confused but did as he was told without argument. Asher then proceeded to climb on top and straddle him.

"Uhh...what are you doing?" The Prince asked as the servant's hands started undoing the buttons of his shirt and trousers.

"Right now? My best." He answered honestly as he worked quickly to expose his prize.

The beast's erection stood tall and proud, twitching every now and then as Asher moved his hands along the sides, all while maintaining eye contact.

Leon struggled to stay still, his breathing growing more labored as Asher flittered his fingers along his flesh, then sliding along the slit before going back down to grasp him more firmly.

Asher may not know how to have proper sex with another male, but he could at least do what he knew would feel good himself, so that's what he was doing.