Honey

The funny thing about honey is how cartoons betray it as this golden flow of creamy liquid

The funny thing about honey is how cartoons betray it as this golden flow of creamy liquid. It's bright and looks quite appealing with how golden it appears. But in reality honey is the same shade of brown when it's hit with from the sun. It's golden glow when brown eyes stare far into the sunset. The only time brown ever gets it's time to shine, even then it still has the yellow hue creating a gold to the human eyes. But the sweet taste of honey tastes slimy yet so satisfying. Sticky even, quite messy if I'm being honest. Perhaps that could be the reason why Winnie the Pooh loves it so much.

Now the smell can alone attract thousands of animals. Bears, bees, and a lot more. It's sweet and luring to the nose. Just scent of honey alone can never go unnoticed by any animal with their strong sense of smell. Just like now, when Namjoon inhaled the intoxicated smell of honey, there was no doubt he knew who it was. No matter how many smells he's inhaled through his nose, the smell honey, always reminded him of one person.

Sure he's able to smell multiple scents and able to depict each smell, but he's also able to tell who's smell it belongs to. It's truly fascinating ain't it? Just like how he's able to still smell the faint smell of rain which belong to Yoongi. Or even the smell of cinnamon that belong to who was still inside the small home. Everyone had their own smells and the only way Namjoon can depict them was through food or scents that linger outside like rain or the ocean. Or like Y/n who always smelled like peaches and flowers.

And now the honey lion was right in front of him. He grown, it was not passing him but he was very close to his height. He looked older but his baby fat was still very much there. His locks messy as ever. It hasn't been that long since he's seen Taehyung so he could only imagine how Y/n was feeling. She hasn't seen him since she was 12.

Y/n stood next to him completely froze, her eyes glossy but she couldn't move her legs. She was in shock. It didn't really matter since Taehyung wasn't moving much either. His big sister stood in front of him nearly looking the same as ever but much more mature. Except her clothing was exactly the same, overgrown and long sleeve. Taehyung felt his eyes soften knowing the full reason why she wore clothing like that. Guess she still hasn't embraced those scars.

"Hey Noona." Taehyung gave a smile, trying to ease the tension. Y/n shook her head trying to shake off her daze. She held her arms out while an ugly sob erupted her throat. Taehyung whimpered before throwing himself into her arms. Y/n felt her heart ache, he was trying to hide his face into her neck just like when they were younger. Y/n hiccuped, tightening her hold around him as much as she could feeling like she was dreaming.

"Tae! Tae!" She cried and weeped. Taehyung cried along with her, his whole body engulfed her into a hug. His arms easily wrapped around her but her arms could barely wrap around him. She looked small against him considering the fact she wasn't small. But his broad shoulders and long arms were making her feel small. More memories came flooding in. She remembered him small and skinny, being able to wrap her arms around him. Now he was built and tall too. Y/n felt her lips tremble, now hiding her face into his shoulder. She cried even more.