Dying

Y/n never in her life ran so fast towards the wolf's body

Y/n never in her life ran so fast towards the wolf's body. She frantically checked his pulse, which was barely there. His natural skin color was slowly draining from his body. His breathing became more ragged and heavy. Sweat dripped from his forehead. Y/n placed her palm on his forehead only to feel a hot fever surfacing his forehead.

"Mommy! What's wrong with Hyung!?" Jimin asked his ears completely up in alert, whimpers escaping his throat. Jungkook stood behind him as sobs erupted from his mouth. Y/n rubbed her face in frustration. She knew no one was going to take a hybrid, for some reason the hospitals are against that.

"Mommy?"

"Jimin baby I don't know. But go get my phone! We need to call Hobi!" Y/n urged placing the wolf's head on her lap. Jimin dashes into the kitchen, searching for her phone.

"Jungkook, baby don't cry. It's okay. He's gonna be okay." Y/n soothed the crying bunny. Jungkook ran to her and cling to her with sobs. Y/n ran her fingers through his hair humming a lullaby. Honestly Y/n was trying so hard to not freak out over the situation but it was so hard not too.

"Here mommy!" Jimin shakily handed her phone to her. Y/n took it and with her trembling hands dialed Hoseok's number. It seemed like years before he finally answered.

"Sunshine-"

"Hoseok! I don't know what happened but Joonie passed out! He's barely breathing and I can barely make out his heartbeat! He has a really high fever! Hoseok I don't know what to do! I know no hospital is willing to take him! What do I do?!" Y/n whimpered, clutching her phone. Her eyes started to be blurred with tears.

"Okay calm down sunshine. Breath. It's okay. Look I know someone who's a doctor and is willing to help. I'll call him right now. But for now make sure he's breathing and cool off his fever. I don't know what's wrong with him either, but just try to calm his fever. And call Yoongi too, I could tell your barely keeping it together. But I'll be right there Y/n just wait." Hoseok assured his own heart pounding loudly against his chest. Y/n nodded before hanging up and calling the cat hybrid.

"What-"

"Yoongi please come here! Joon passed out and I'm trying so hard not to freak out, I also called Hoseok and he's on his way but he has to pick up someone, gosh please just come over here Yoongi." Y/n cried, now tears spilling from her eyes. Jimin without hesitation hugged Y/n along with Jungkook, to try to soothe her. It was silent for a long moment. The only thing heard was Yoongi'a breathing and Y/n's crying.

"I'm here, open the door." Yoongi's deep voice broke the silence, causing Y/n go jump suddenly.

"H-Huh?"

"Open up so I can clam you down you little pimple. I also have to calm down the kids. Now open up." Y/n sniffles and nudged Jimin to open the door. Jimin ran towards the door to met with the cat hybrid.