Questions

Day One Of Winning the Heart of Y/n

"Alright! Since I'm her friend since she was 14, I can give some real helpful info." Hoseok said with a smile. Jimin held out his notebook, writing the advice Hoseok was giving. And Namjoon? He looked at the golden retriever annoyed the fact that this golden retriever dragged him out of Y/n's home.

Y/n though was more than happy to let the two of them hang out. She even let Jimin tagged along. she thought this was a perfect chance for the wolf to have some social reaction towards people his age. And now here's Namjoon with the most annoyed expression.

"Okay lets start with the basics. One, Y/n is a sucker for romance. However, she's really dense when it comes to these things. But please don't blame her, she has every right to be dense."

"So it's not her fault? But at the same time it is? It Doesn't even make sense. And she's not dense, she's just very obvious towards certain things." The wolf said but was slightly intrigued by the conversation.

"Simple, the same way your denying the fact you love Y/n. From what I can tell is that you've never experienced love, or even have a simple crush at that. Which makes you completely compatible for Y/n." Hoseok grinned. Jimin nodded along with Hoseok's words.

"I agree!" The orange hybrid giggled. Namjoon sighed as he rubbed his forehead in annoyance.

"Look I do not love Y/n I simply admire her. Her gestures are very sweet but not overly sweet, she still can kill you if she wanted too. And I care for her. Nothing more and nothing less. Why is it so hard for you stupid mutt to understand?" Namjoon growled in annoyance. Hoseok didn't even look faze at his insult, instead he had a wicked grin spread among his handsome features.

"Jimin please tell me you got that all down? But I'll be nice and won't say you love her, but adore her. Is that better?" The golden retriever grinned. Namjoon nodded with another annoyed look. He was sure the golden retriever was patronizing him.

"Great! Now the second thing you need to know about her is simple things. Like her favorite color, food anything! So Jimin write down everything I say, and Namjoon just listen. Make sure you take note of everything I say-"

"Must I really do this? I don't understand how any of this is going to benefit me." The wolf groaned, Namjoon really didn't understand the concept of this conversation. Hoseok sighed but again brought his bright smile among his handsome features.

"Just listen okay? It would greatly benefit you trust me! But you need to listen, so you really want anyone else touching Y/n? Or even looking at her? You can't protect her at your status, so you need to move up. Which is what I'm trying to help you with." Hoseok explained with a smug look seeing the wolf tense at the mention of a another boy touching or even dare looking at Y/n.

So the wolf sighed in defeat and listened to what the golden retriever was saying. About mid way from the conversation, Namjoon interrupted Hoseok's speech yet again.