Morning

"Awwww look at Noona and Hyung! Their both sleeping!"

"Who cares! Why didn't Y/n told us Hyung woke up?!"

Y/n stirred in her sleep before hiding herself into the warmth of Namjoon's chest. A little groan came from the wolf before he fluttered his eyes open.

"Guys shhhhhh." Namjoon grumbled before hiding himself into her hair. But Jimin wasn't having any of it. He tugged onto Namjoons sleeve, shaking the wolf. Y/n let out a little curse trying to hide her face into the wolf's neck to sleep more. Her body curling up closer towards the warm wolf.

"No! Wake up dad! You don't even greet us! And Y/n didn't even tell us you were awake!" Jimin huffed and continued to tug his sleeve. Namjoon grumbled, his eyes slightly swollen as he tried to open them.

"Jimin Don't be disrespectful, it's Y/n Noona or Mom." Namjoon yawned. He then sat upright causing Y/n to whine from the lack of warmth.

"Baby come on up. The kids are up." Namjoon croaked before lightly shaking her awake. Y/n groaned and sat upright but not before laying her head on his shoulder. She was trying to recover some sleep but Jungkook had other plans. Jungkook hopped on the bed startling Y/n awake. He had a large grin spreading among his features before sitting himself on Y/n's lap.

"Mommy!" His eyes gleamed with happiness. Y/n smiled sweetly before patting his head, her heart warming at the fact he called her mommy. Almost instantly her tiredness went away.

"Morning Kook." Y/n cooed before nuzzling her nose with his. Jungkook squealed in happiness, his little bunny cotton tail wiggling behind him. Y/n giggled before her eyes locked up at Jimin's sapphire ones. He only harden his stare before looking away. Y/n smile flattered before she looked away on the ground. Her fingers gently petting behind Jungkooks long brown ears. Namjoon noticed her mood growing glum and his eyes trailed over towards Jimin who was staring at the ground.

"Jimin."

The fox tensed up, he could sense Namjoon's alpha voice kicking in. His ears perked up slightly but he refused to look up.

"Jimin."

This time his voice came out more demanding and sharp. Jimin gulped and looked up with wide doe eyes. Y/n immediately held Namjoon's hand and looked at him.

"Joon, don't be mad at him. He had every right to be mad at-"

"Y/n, can you and Jungkook please walk out for a moment while I talk to Jimin?" Namjoon's voice wasn't warm like it usually is. It was cold and almost demanding. Y/n sighed as she gave a nod. Her lips softly pressed against his cheek leaving him a soft kiss. Her fingers gently let go of Namjoon's. She gently pushed Jungkook off the bed and held his hand.

"Joonie, please don't go so hard on him." Y/n said softly. His lavender eyes wondered back to her. She felt a shiver went down her spine seeing them empty. Even Jungkook swallowed hard, his hand gripping Y/n's.