Done

His cold black eyes stared at the lifeless girl

His cold black eyes stared at the lifeless girl. Blood still oozing out of her body. Taehyung cried and wailed out loud. Finally his instincts kicked in and caused his true brutal strength to appear. He slashed Hae-In's face causing him to stumble backwards with a groan. Now blood oozing out of his face.

"Noona!!!" Taehyung ran towards her barely alive body. A large gun wound to her stomach, blood clouding her hoodie. Her breathing was heavy and her eyes barely opened. She wanted to tell Taehyung she was fine, but her voice was complete silence. As if someone shut her lips and sealed her voice, she couldn't speak. Taehyung was crying and shaking, his fingers gently holding up her head.

"Your gonna be fine Noona! We just need Younha and mommy and everything would be fine! Just stay awake okay Noona?" Taehyung pleaded, hugging her head as he cried. His tears dropping on her face as she breathes heavily.

"Taehyung, I'll be f-fine. I'm s-sorry I couldn't protect you. I'm s-sorry I couldn't keep my promise. I'm s-sorry Tae." Y/n whimpered, her lips trembling as her hand gently wiped his tears away from his cheeks. He cried harder, holding her closer.

"Nononono! Your going to be fine Noona!" Taehyung cried out, tears falling left and right down his cheeks. Y/n breathes heavily, her body slowly growing limp in his arms. Taehyung cried harder and gently shook her to stay awake.

"No! Don't close your eyes Noona! Stay awake! Noona!" Taehyung screamed, her body going completely limp, blood now getting all over his small hands. Taehyung sobbed and weep, his body couldn't stop shaking.

"You two! Separate them and take the cub to the cages. And take my daughter to a doctor, I can't have her dead yet." Hae In growled, blood oozing out of his cheek from the slash Taehyung gave him. Two guards hastily walked over, but Taehyung held Y/n in his arms.

"D-Don't touch her!" Taehyung roared, his pupils slowly starting to dilate. His fangs grew as he held her bloody body close towards him. His eyes narrowed and his claws retracted, his ears pinned back towards his head. An alarming roar erupted his small throat causing not only the two guards but also Hae In to freeze.

"Don't come close!" Taehyung screamed, nearly his scream sounding like another roar. Hae In roughly wipes the blood oozing out of his cheek and narrowed his eyes at the small lion.

"Do you want her dead then? You fool! At that rate she'll die from blood loss! Let my men grab her so she can get medical attention!" Hae in snapped. Taehyung's golden eyes glared at him, his fangs appearing as he spoke.

"But why would you want to help her?! Your the one that shot her!" Taehyung growled, his teeth bared.

"Because I can't have her dead yet! Now shut up and listen you fool! Or she would really be dead!" Hae In growled back. Taehyung's eyes slowly return back to normal, but his grip didn't even loosen around his older sister. He nudged his cheek against her head as tears left his cheeks once again. His breath shuddering, as the two guards without much force, took her bloody body away. He sniffled, his body too weak to fight back. He watched the one man take her away, while the other force him to stand up. The man lightly shoved Taehyung towards Hae In, but appeared that Taehyung was far too distracted.