Reunion

"Don't

"Don't." Y/n had gripped onto the wolf's arm. He had stomped his way towards the door, nothing but anger fueled him. His eyes had darken, flickering back to his lover who looked worried.

"I'm going to talk to him."

"No. Your not."

"Y/n you don't understand-"

"Oh but I do. We both don't have the best relationships with our father, and trust me as much as I want to kill my father, I'm not a murder Namjoon." Y/n had tighten her fingers around his arm.

"Y/n. Let go of my arm."

"Kim Namjoon, I said no." Y/n had glared at him. Her eyes narrowing the more she stared at him. The cubs had peek their heads from her room while Taehyung stood on the hallway. Y/n was rarely ever stern, but when she was, she usually meant it. Jungkook felt a shiver run up his spine.

Y/n had never called his full name out of anger.

"At least let me see why he's here."

Y/n shook her head, jerking him back.

"No, you stay here. I'll find out what he wants."

"No—"

"Stay." Y/n then grabbed her coat and slipped on her shoes. She opened the door before flickering her eyes back at Taehyung.

"Keep the cubs away. Lock them in my room."

"Alright."

She then flickered her eyes back to Namjoon.

"And you, wait. Don't come out."

"Your crazy thinking I'm not going—"

"Namjoon, you can not get into another fight. I don't need people needing a reason to take you away. Just stay. I'll be fine." Y/n threw him a smile while he stood there with a deep frown. He inhaled deeply through his nose before speaking.

"Fine. But one move, anything he does, I am running out there. You hear?"

"Fair enough. Now you guys relax, I'll be fine." Y/n reassure them with a smile. She then open the door and left. Namjoon clenched his jaw and glared at the door, as if the door was going to do anything.

"Hyung. You should wait and sit on the couch." Taehyung suggested. Namjoon glanced at him before listening to his words. He sat on the couch, placing his elbows on his knees and clasping his hands together. His ears perked, trying to listen at any noise. His heartbeat was accelerated, anger was all he felt but mostly worry for his lover. He inhaled sharply through his nose once more.

'She'll be okay.'

Y/n stepped out of the apartment, placing her hands in her pockets. She tried to calm her beating heart and trembling hands. She knew that the man in front of her can sense her fear. She's only ever encountered Namjoon, no other wolf has ever been near her. And Namjoon was a hassle in the beginning, what is she going to do with his father? His father was literally feral and supposed to be dead. At least that's what Namjoon had assume. But that seem to not be the case.