Jackson

Jungkook stared at the screen watching as a duck foolishly fell for the plans of the rabbit

Jungkook stared at the screen watching as a duck foolishly fell for the plans of the rabbit. His lips twitched upward seeing how yet again the black duck was stuck in a messy situation that the rabbit created for him. His elbows holding his weight on knees as he leaned forward towards the TV.

"Watching that again?" A voice startled the poor rabbit. He turned his head meeting Jimin's blank look as he sipped some orange juice. Jungkook merely rolled his eyes not giving him an answer as he turned his attention towards the screen again.

"Wow no greeting or anything? What's up with you?" Jimin asked, leaning his body on the couch rim with a bored look. Jungkook yet again didn't reply and try to keep his focus on the screen. Jimin pokes his cheek, annoying the bunny. Jungkook already aggravated, smacked his hands away giving him a glare.

"Stop it." Jungkook warned. Jimin scoff and sipped his orange juice like it was some kind of alcohol.

"And what are you gonna do about it? Tell Y/n? Pfft wake up Jungkook, it's really her fault that Hyung is like that. Y/n gets herself a boyfriend and doesn't tell us until Namjoon finally realizes he likes her. And now look at Hyung, he's dying. Why don't you understand that?"

Jungkook merely rolled his eyes yet again, getting real tired of Jimin's attitude. Everyday since the accident has been the same, it was starting to annoy the bunny hybrid.

"Because hyung, Noona didn't know. Noona didn't know Hyung liked her. Yes Noona is a little dense but she meant no harm. It's not her fault for falling in love with someone else, nor is it hyung's fault for falling for her either. It's no ones fault Jimin." Jungkook reasoned before his doe eyes faced the screen again.

"But that still leaves Hyung dying! He's literally on his death bed! Yet you sit here defending the one person who's at fault here! Don't you care Jungkook?" Jimin snapped. Jungkook sighed as he rose from his spot. This argument was getting a bit too out of hand, and frankly all Jungkook wanted to do was watch TV in peace. But it appears that wasn't an option.

And there was no way he was going to bother his Noona about another unless argument. Bad enough Y/n already blamed her self for what happen and Jungkook didn't want her to suffer anymore for something she had no control off.

So Jungkook grabbed the older's wrist and dragged him into their shared room where Namjoon was resting at. Jimin confused, was about to protest but stop midway seeing where he dragged him too.

"Hey-"

Jungkook walked inside the room, there Namjoon laid in the same position since the night of the accident. His body motionless, his skin still a sickly pale. His once dark locks were slowly fading into a dark grey ash. His lips parted as he let out small breaths, the once rosy color were replace with a grey fading pink color.

His pointed ears were drooping slightly and his tail hidden underneath the blankets. His arms placed on both of his sides while his right hand had a wire attached to the monitor that was next to his bed. The monitor quietly beeping from his heartbeat that grew faint each day.