Adoption

A full month since the orange fox has been with them

A full month since the orange fox has been with them. And boy, was he happy. Both of them took care of him. When Y/n wasn't home, Namjoon would watch him. When Namjoon has to go help out with the bookstore, Y/n would watch him. Evenly they both took care of the boy. It honestly felt like he had two loving parents.

Now Jimin never knew much about his parents. He didn't really even remember them. His mother maybe, all he remembered from her was her warmth. How warm and sweet she was. But that's all he remembers from his early years, before he was bought from the black market. He was only 8 then, two years ago he was finally bought. But he didn't want to, he wanted to stay by his mother forever. Or at least find her.

They both got separated when he was just a mere 3 year old. Running while crying, only for him to get caught and dragged into this black market. So no one would really blame him for wanting two loving parents. Or more so, him wanting to accept his caretakers as his parents.

There was even times where the boy would accidentally call his Hyung, his dad. Or at times he'll call Y/n, his mom. They wouldn't say anything or perhaps they didn't seem to notice. Whatever was the case, the boy very much appreciate them both. To the point he saw both of them as his parents.

He kinda hoped the two would get together. It would make things so much easier for him honestly. And he could tell a mile away the wolf liked her. How come Y/n couldn't see that? Jimin loved her and all, but he will admit she can be dense about things. Specially towards these things. And it seemed the wolf knew nothing about love. Which only made things harder for them both. Well isn't that frustrating?

"Jiminie!"

Jimin's ears perked at the sound of his name. He looked up from his spot in the living room.

"Yes Y/n noona?" Jimin answered. Currently Y/n was cooking dinner, while Namjoon was downstairs stacking the new books into the stock room. And Jimin was in the living room watching some cartoon about three kids that looked like dogs? Running around and away from a police man. Whatever it was, Jimin loved it. Especially the one with a red hat.

"Come here! I wanna ask you something!"

Jimin got off his spot, and walked towards Y/n with a little waddle. He laid his head on her shoulder as his blue eyes watched her chop the vegetables. He wasn't that tall considering he was only ten, but he was as tall as her shoulders.

Y/n turned her head with a gentle smile before placing a sweet kiss on his forehead. He couldn't help but melt into the gesture as he nuzzled her arm, a slight purr erupted from his chest. Y/n placed the knife down with a smile as she giggled while patting his orange fluff of a hair.

"Jimin sweetheart. Would you like to be adopted?"

The sudden question cut Jimin completely off guard as he looked up with her with wide eyes. Y/n giggled at his reaction petting his head.