Curse

"He's

"He's...d-dying? W-what? H-how?" His voice trembled as his golden eyes widen in pure horror.
Y/n swallowed thickly with a shrug, her shoulders immediately slumping down afterwards.

"I-I don't know. But I-I'm sure it's my fault-"

"Let me see him!"

Y/n flinched at his sudden burst. Her eyes trailed up to look towards the wolf. Tears were on the edges of his golden eyes, his breathing grew heavy, ears up
In alert. He looked completely stunned and shock. Even alarmed. Y/n couldn't say no to him. She mindlessly nodded, taking his hand and dragging him upstairs. The wolf followed while his lips trembled.

His best friend, dying? He couldn't believe it. How was this possible? There's just no way a hybrid especially an alpha wolf can get sick from a mere sickness. Or maybe that wasn't the case. Maybe he was badly injured and now he's barely clinging onto life. There was so many possibilities. His golden eyes then averted towards Y/n.

How could this possibly be her fault? She seemed very kind and gentle. She also took that stubborn Namjoon in. She must be special if Namjoon accepted her. Namjoon had every right to hate humans, yet here Jackson heard of a mere girl taking him in. There's no possible way this was her fault.

Y/n halted her steps, her knuckles lightly knocking on the door. Almost immediately a certain bunny ran to open the door. His features beaming with joy as soon as he sees his Noona.

"Noona-oh? Jackson Hyung? Wait! Hyung!!!" Jungkook immediately ran towards the wolf and embraced the older one. Jackson's eyes grew ever wider. But he couldn't stop a smile growing.

"Jungkook!! Holy-you adopted Jungkook?" Jackson asked. Y/n gave a small smile, ruffling the bunny's hair.

"Yeah Namjoon found him. And of course knowing what happen to Namjoon, I decided to adopt Jungkook as well. But that was months ago." Y/n explained then walked inside the small apartment. Jungkook dragged Jackson in already knowing where this whole thing was headed.

"You wanna see Namjoon Hyung don't you?" Jungkook asked. Jackson nodded slowly his fingers scratching behind the bunny's ears. Jungkook gave a sad smile.

"He's been good. He's still living. Another Hyung of mine said he's lasting a lot longer than planned. I think he's gonna be just fine. In fact I know he's gonna be fine!" The bunny exclaimed. Jackson smiles but it soon disappeared seeing Jungkook stop in front of a door. The little boy quietly knocked on the door. A small "come in" came from the another side, signaling Jungkook to open the door.

Jackson almost lost his breath seeing his best friend lay so lifelessly on the bed. Jimin was next to him on a chair, holding the older ones hand. His orange ears laid flat on his head, he didn't even bother looking up.

"Here's Hyung! Look Namjoon Hyung! Noona found Jackson Hyung! He's here to visit you! He misses you, you know Hyung! So you gotta wake up!" Jungkook beamed but his voice soon faded, his brown ears flopped against his head. He seated himself on the bed with a little sniff. He then morphed in a small bunny and hopped towards the wolf. He buried himself into the wolf's neck, trying to seek warmth.