Meow Meow

It's been months since the black hybrid stayed with Y/n

It's been months since the black hybrid stayed with Y/n. Apparently his wound hasn't healed yet according to him. Of course she didn't mind his company but it was starting to get annoying when her best friend was questioning her why she smelled like a dog.

Besides those minor details, he was actually quite warming up to her. Maybe not the first weeks when he first stayed with her, but he has improved ever since.

Y/n was considering to invite her best friend over just so she wouldn't have to keep this secret any longer. Maybe they could get along, at least she really hoped they would get along. Her best friend isn't exactly the type to get along with dogs. And she truly doubt Namjoon was any better.

"Aye come on why must you question me for everything Min Yoongi?" Y/n whined as she leaned back on the chair. She was currently working at her tiny bookstore when she called her best friend over.

"Because you don't usually invite me over unless you have some tea to spill or because somethings wrong." The black hair man said as he drank from his coffee mug, sitting across Y/n. His tall black ears stood up proudly, twitching at every noise. His long black tail laid lazily on his lap. His skin was almost as pale as a sheet of paper. His orbs were color of a bright emerald.

"Aish But Yoongggiiiiiii~"

"Aye Fine. I don't want hear your endless whining again. Maybe I could even find out why you reek of a dog. I know you haven't hang out with Hoseok, that kid works until he drops dead. So it can't be him. Fine then I'll come over later." Her eyes lit up stretching over the table and hugging him tightly.

"Thank you thank you thank you Yoongi!"

"Yah! Let go of me! I almost spilled my coffee you idiot!" He squirmed in her grasp trying so hard not to drop his precious coffee. Y/n merely giggled and let go, she used her fingers to scratch behind his soft black ears.

"Yeah yeah whatever you dork. I could always make you more you know." He glared at her despite the low purring that was coming from him.

"Your so lucky your my friend or I would've killed you for touching my ears."

"Yah yah sure I've been doing that for years. And it's best friend Lil meow meow. Now if you excuse me my break is over and I have to get back to work."

"Idiot you own the store. Also stop calling me lil meow meow! I'm older and taller than you! Aish why can't you be a normal girl and call me Oppa?" Yoongi yelled quite disappointed the fact his best friend left him and annoyed with that stupid nickname she called him.

Y/n merely shrugged getting away from the small wooden table and picking up the kitty mug Yoongi bought her.

"Yeah your point is? You can stay here until I close up. It's gonna be a few hours though." She hummed placing her kitty mug in the wooden counter.