True Loves Kiss

Black

Black.

That's all his eyes could see. Nothing but endless darkness. His lavender eyes searched through the dark abyss aimlessly. Nothing glowed, nothing spoke. Just him and his thoughts into the dark abyss.

Just where is this place exactly?

His fingers looked pale as ever. White even. He touched his face but hissed feeling nothing but icy cold radiating from it.

"Where am I?" His voice was soft and barely audible. But the place was so quiet that it wasn't hard for him to hear his own voice. His eyes locked down towards his fingers. It appeared his body glowed a white color. His fingers gently caress his palm completely bemused at his own skin color.

"What the heck? Why is my skin white?" His eyes looked down at his body. It appeared he was wearing nothing but white clothing even his tail appeared to be a light grey color. However his thoughts were stopped by quiet voices. He snapped his head towards the direction of the sound. His ears perking to search for the noise.

"Your fault..."

His ears perked yet again but the voice soon grew louder.

"Your fault!! It's your fault he's like this!" The voices echoed into the abyss. The wolf looked confused but his heart beating harshly hearing those voices grow louder and louder. He hissed as he covered his ears to stop them from reaching his ears.

"He loved you! He loved you Y/n!"

That voice caught the wolf off guard. He immediately uncovered his ears, recognizing the voice. His breath hitched hearing the voice grow louder yet again.

"Wait a minute-Jimin!" The wolf shouted. His legs immediately ran around the abyss. But the voice was fading into hush whispers again. The wolf stopped almost stumbling down. His ears trying to pick up the voice again. But it was long gone. The wolf looked down at his hands, his heart beating rapidly in his chest.

Why was Jimin so mad at Y/n? Why did he kept saying it was her fault?

"Just exactly what was that?" The wolf whispered. His heartbeat started to ring and grow louder in his ears. He hissed and covered his ears yet again. His heart beat grew into loud beeps. The beeps grew irregular as his breathing hitched.

"What's wrong with him?!"

"I don't know! For some reason his heart rate is increasing!"