Struggle

The moonlight shone through the cracks of the black curtains

The moonlight shone through the cracks of the black curtains. A 12 year old laid limply one the bed. Her body aching with brand new bruises and scars denting her natural color skin. The room was so quiet that she could hear her own breathing and the soft howling of the wind.

Crimson color soaked her once white shirt, the metallic smell filling up her nose. She coughed heavily while she wheezed just to get oxygen through her lungs. Her fingers clutches onto the bed sheets as she let out a whimper.

"I..need to get...up.." The girl wheezed out, her arms shakily brought her weak body off the mattress. It way past midnight and way past the girls study hours. She huffed and finally was able to get off the bloody mattress. Y/n grunted and used her wobbly legs to climb down the window. Her breathing was shallow but she kept going. Her aching body climbing down the tree that was high enough to touch her window. Her shaking hands slipped multiple times from the vines but she refused to give up.

Y/n finally made it to the bottom as she walked towards another tree to climb over the wall. Her body moving in slow motions. Finding another tree she pushed herself upwards onto the branch. Her breathing becoming more shallow by the second. Her vision getting blurred but she refused to let her self slip away.

Each branch she took caused another blow in her lungs but she kept going. She couldn't stop now, Taehyung was waiting for her. She promised him that everyday for once a day, she would visit him. And Y/n tends to keep that promise.

Finally she made it on the wall. Her body shaking from her lack of breath, her wounds from her back started to open again. More blood dripped off her ripped shirt. Slash marks from her back were exposed and the wind hissed into her wounds. Y/n gritted through her teeth to keep back a hiss.

"Just..a little..further." Y/n panted. Carefully she pushed herself off the wall and jumped onto the soft bushes. Her breath hitches when she landed on her back. She coughed and trembled so much pain was surging through her veins. She gritted through her teeth as she pushed herself even further. She was losing so much blood it was causing her to become light headed. Blood was gushing from her back leaving a trail of small puddles of thick blood covering the ground, making it appear as if someone took gallons of paint and smeared it on the ground.

Y/n sighed in relief when she finally was at the house. A small light was still flickering in one of the windows. Y/n almost cried out in relief as she rushed through the doors. But finally the tremendous blood loss was getting to her, her vision blurred and finally collapse on the ground.

🐺🐺🐺🐺