Muzzle

Y/n giggled at Woong's joke

Y/n giggled at Woong's joke. Her cheeks flush from how hard she was giggling. The blonde man in front of her couldn't help but laugh at her giggles.

"Y/n, calm down it wasn't even that funny." Y/n covered her giggles with her palm, while using her another hand to wave him off.

"It was! Your really funny Woong!" The blonde man cheeks slowly tinted pink as a shy smile spread among his lips. But from a far distance stood an angry dog. Hoseok didn't like it one bit. He was far too close and she was far too giggly.

"This isn't my ship." The golden retriever muttered. A laugh was heard behind causing the golden retriever to snap his head back to a man with long curly black hair. Two black curved ears stood on his head and a pointed upward black tail stood behind him. He was wearing simple black loose shirt that was tucked in his jeans. A white apron was loosely wrapped around his waist. Two round glasses on his caramel colored eyes. A teasing smile dancing on his pink plump lips.

"This isn't your ship? Really Hoseok? You still ship her with the wolf?"

"Of course I do Hyungwon! Not with this blonde dude. Do you know how humiliating it is for a hybrid to lose to a mere human? Or the fact that Namjoon is an alpha? Its just sad!" Hoseok exclaimed. Hyungwon laughed at his friend causing Hoseok to snort and wave him off.

"Shouldn't you be working Hyungwon?" Hoseok said, leaning his body on the counter. He crossed his arms over his chest as his golden eyes watched the two laugh at something.

"I should be asking you the same thing. You might be the owner of this cafe, but you said when you started owning it that you were gonna work too. Besides Minhyuk got it covered." Hyungwon stated pointing to a man with dirty blonde hair. His pointed brown ears pointing upwards and a small barely noticeable tail poking out of his jeans. He was speaking with a women.

"Aye Fine, fair point. But watch him, his kind
Of breed tends to be hyper around new people. You out of people should know this." Hoseok warned before his golden eyes lay upon the two again. Hyungwon hummed before returning to his duties.

Hoseok laid his head lazily on his palm watching the pair from afar. But two kids burst into the door causing the golden retriever to jump in surprise and stumble back.

"Mommy!" A familiar voice called. Hoseok's eyes widen seeing Jimin completely out of breath and a little boy right next to him who looked like he was going to cry at any moment. Y/n hearing the familiar name, rose from her spot with worry. She ran towards the two, cupping Jimin's cheeks.

"Jimin? Baby, what are you doing here? What are you doing here alone? Where's Namjoon?" Y/n asked but the boy completely broke down in tears. His lips quivering as he explains what happened.