(J)Hope

"And we're all done! Now all we have to do is get them their collars

"And we're all done! Now all we have to do is get them their collars." Lisa explained clapping her hands together in excitement. Y/n sighed in relief as her writing hand was aching from all that signing.

"Yay!" Jimin yelled as he jumped up and down happily. He was now officially Y/n's hybrid. And he was more than happy to become her hybrid. Y/n smiled at his reaction, and pat his head.

"Calm down Jimin. We still have to get your collars."

The fox nodded happily as he held her hand once again. Y/n gave him one more smile before she turned and continued to order for their collars.

Jimin's eyes then averted towards the wolf. Namjoon has been weirdly quiet through out the whole entire time. Perhaps he was embarrassed from earlier with his actions. Though, Jimin really didn't see anything wrong what Namjoon did earlier. He was just simply showing the man that Y/n was taken, that's all.

But it seem like that wasn't the case as Jimin's bright blue eyes followed the wolf's gaze. His gaze was upon the blonde man who stared at Y/n with a dreamily look. You could practically see hearts forming in his eyes. Of course who wouldn't adore her beauty? But the Fox only want one person to have her, and frankly that man isn't doing anything but stare.

Jimin then looked at the wolf again, realizing that the wolf was glaring at the blonde man. His lavender eyes glaring down at the blonde man. It burned with jealously, while Woong merely hummed along as he pretend he was fixing the paper work. But anyone could see his stolen glances towards Y/n. Besides Y/n herself.

This only fueled the burning jealousy into a raging fire. The wolf hybrid clenched his jaw, biting the inside of his cheek. It was clearly shown that the wolf was mad. Annoyed even.

Jimin giggled a little and tugged onto Namjoon's sleeve. The wolf looked down with a hum as he soften his features. He didn't want to seem mad in front of the innocent child. Though he didn't realize this little boy was beyond innocent.

"Go hug Y/N Noona again Hyung! Show him that's your women and not his!" Jimin whispered. The wolf bit his lip as his lavender eyes wonder back to Y/n, who was happily writing down the names for their collars. His cheeks flared up remembering what happened earlier.

After he hugged Y/n from behind, Y/n pushed him away and trying to explain to him how he couldn't that. While all that, she was stuttering and her cheeks were burning from embarrassment. Though, the wolf was well aware he shouldn't do that to lady, he did it anyway.

He wasn't sure why but he didn't even care if it made her uncomfortable, as long as the man looking at her would know that she was-No he shouldn't even dare to think like that.