Truth

"This is bad

"This is bad. Really bad. Bad bad!" Y/n whined, running around her room in circles. The wolf hybrid barely got out of bed and was making the bed when Y/n suddenly jumped off the mattress in a panic and is now currently running back and forth in her room. The boys were in their rooms getting dressed for the day and mostly likely unaware of the stress radiating off the female. Namjoon was gently patting the pillows, occasionally glancing at his lover. He didn't really understand what suddenly caused her stress.

"Um, baby is everything okay?"

"No! It's not! He's gonna kill me! Do you know how scary he can be?! I've only seen him mad once and I was happy it was me!" Y/n yelled, whining afterwards. Namjoon gently set the pillows down before standing up straight to look at Y/n.

"I'm not sure what your talking about baby. Who's going to get mad?"

"Hoseok! See yesterday he texted me saying he's coming over to visit but then I distracted and the whole Jackson thing blew up and I just forgot about it and now Hoseok is gonna kill me because I haven't once mention your awake! And once he finds out I'm dating you but haven't broke up with Woong, oh man I'm gonna die today from Hobi's wrath." Y/n whined, flipping herself on the well made bed. Namjoon sighed, a bit frustrated she messed up the well made bed.

"Baby I can't really help you there. You procrastinate, that and so did the writer. She completely forgot about it. Look your just gonna have to suck it up. Besides Hobi is not gonna kill you. He's such a happy person there's no way he's that scary." Namjoon shrugged, sitting back down on the mattress. Y/n immediately sat back up straight and looked at the taller male.

"You really don't know Hoseok. I've only seen him mad once and it isn't pretty. The brightest people can be the darkest I can prove this with Hoseok. He can be so kind and sweet, but the second he's mad it's over for you. He scolds at me a lot because of my choices but! He's never actually been directly mad at me. Which is why I'm going to die!" Y/n flopped back down on the mattress while Namjoon stared at her.

"It's kinda like you. You rarely get mad but when you do it's scary. Sure you scold at me but it's never to an extent you wanna kill me. Unless your counting the first time I met you then that's a completely different story. You hated me back then which is funny cause now you like me~" Y/n cooed, poking his side. Namjoon flinched, his cheeks growing red.

"H-Hey you like me too!"

"I know embarrassing. I really said I hate man guess I'm going for the hybrid one instead." Y/n giggled.

"Aww baby Joonie you have a crush on me~ How embarrassing~" Y/n cooed again, sitting up to poke his cheek. Namjoon jerked back rolling his eyes.