Friends

Y/n stood up, giving a soft peck on Namjoon's lips before glancing at the time

'9:30'

Namjoon quickly grabbed her wrist and jerked her backwards. Y/n yelped a little and looked at the wolf a little startled.

"Joon, I need to see who is it." She whispered, squirming from his grasp. But the wolf shook his head, tightening his hold on her.

"What if-"

"It's fine. If it is him I'll call straight for you." Y/n explained, lightly kissing the corner of his lips before standing up again. The wolf swallowed thickly but his body on alert. His ears up and ready for anything.

Y/n walked over towards the door, she could almost feel Namjoon tense behind her. The last time someone knocked it ended being her father. And she hoped it wasn't him again. She was a little valuable this time, so hopefully it wasn't him. But as Y/n walked over towards a voice came from the door.

"Y/n! It's me Jackson! I'm sorry I'm stopping by late! Like what four days late? But! I came to visit that crackhead, Namjoon!" Jackson's voiced boomed. Y/n's eyes lit up as she ran to open the door. Her fear easing away instantly.

There Jackson stood with a white tee shirt with black lettering that was messily tucked into his black jeans. He was wearing some nice black dress shoes. He had a huge smile spreading among his features. His ears flickering at the sound of her voice while his tail wagged behind him.

"Jackson!" She squealed and wrapped her arms in

"Hyung!!" Suddenly the two boys that were hiding appeared with bright faces. Both ran to Jackson and nearly caught his breath in his throat when they slammed themselves to embrace the older one. Jackson grunted slightly from the added weight. He let out an airy laugh.

"Goodness! You guys look a whole lot happier than when I last came, so how's Namjo-" He stopped mid way seeing Namjoon sheepishly wave at him. But everyone could see Namjoon's tail wagging behind him in excitement. Jackson's eyes widen but be immediately gave a hard look towards the alpha.

"You little-I'm gonna kill you!" Jackson hollered and gently shoved the other three away. Namjoon smiled nervously, putting his hands up in defense. His baggy white shirt that was tuck into his own blue jeans, bounced as he held his hands up.

"Now now Jackson, there's no room for violence! Look I'm awake! Woah! Hey!" Namjoon quickly dodged Jackson's pounce. Jackson groaned as he landed on the ground. His golden eyes narrowed at the alpha. He pushed himself upwards with huff.

"Yeah but you did the exact thing I warned you about! You little brat!" Jackson lunged himself forward this time crashing into the alpha. Namjoon grunted as they both landed on the floor with a loud thud. Jackson immediately wrapped his arm around his neck in headlock mode. Namjoon let out a little whine trying to slap his other hand from ruining his hair.