Confession

"Hoseokieeeeee!"Hoseok sighed for the millionth time that day

"Hoseokieeeeee!"
Hoseok sighed for the millionth time that day. His ear twitched in annoyance. His golden eyes looked at the girl in front of him. His hand on his hip while the other was clenching onto the white rag. His eyebrow twitched upwards with an annoyed expression placing on his features.

"What now Y/n?" Y/n pouted at his annoyed expression. For some apparent reason Hoseok has been moody, especially ever since she told him about the thing.

"Seokie, you've been very moody. Why?" Y/n asked. Hoseok kept quiet and continued to clean the table with his white rag. Y/n frowned, the same response from him as usual. She crossed her arms over her chest, sending a glare towards the retriever.

"How's Joon?" Hoseok suddenly asked, his eyes solely focused on cleaning the table. At the moment, Y/n was with Hoseok at the cafe. It was long closed already, leaving just them two. It had been at least two weeks since the whole incident happened. Yet because Hoseok was busy running the cafe, he didn't have a chance to see the wolf hybrid after the incident.

"He's been pretty moody as well. He won't open up anymore. He's just very quiet. It's a little scary. I don't know why but he's been like that. Jimin told me the other day it was the fact he was guilty for hurting those people." Y/n sighed, twirling her strand of hair between her finger. Hoseok hummed and threw the rag over his shoulder before standing up straight.

"And Jungkook? How's he? He looked completely frighten after the whole thing."

"Oh he's fine. Shy but okay. He just clings onto Namjoon a lot. Which is another thing Namjoon is guilty about. He already knew keeping him and Jimin was hard enough, but now Jungkook? Gosh I need a second job. Woong was gonna-"

"Don't mention his name." His growl caused Y/n to freeze. Y/n swallowed thickly seeing the usual golden retriever turn so cold. And it happened so fast too, it gave Y/n quite a fright. So she hesitated and decided to call him something else to imply his name.

"Okay, well my b-"

"Don't even say that word either. And if you need help, you could just ask me or Yoongi. There's no reason to ask help from that blonde boy." Hoseok snort causing the girl to swallow her spit hard. This was certainly a surprise to see the golden retriever be so icy.

"Hobi, buddy what's wrong calling Woong that? Why have you and Yoongi been so bitter about it? Shouldn't you both be happy?" Y/n asked. Which was true, the fellow cat has been more bitter and cold towards her.

Even though to be fair, the cat hybrid is generally a cold person around new people, but he isn't like this towards her. He's usually so warm and kind to her. But now, he's just a bitter cat who looks hurt most of the time. And yet Y/n doesn't understand why. Her two best friends she loved dearly are being so bitter about the thing.