Love?

9 months

9 months.

9 months gone quicker than it should've. And lately, Y/n has been busier, and busier. It was summer, so maybe that's why she was so busy? Honestly the wolf wasn't even sure why she was so busy. She would leave late in the morning and wouldn't return until late in the evening.

Jimin was slowly becoming more distant from Y/n from the lack of attention he was receiving from her. Y/n would typically be on the phone or somewhere else. And Jimin since he was child would want nothing more but his mother's attention. But for the last several months, it seem that's what he's been getting lack of.

And the wolf? Well he would be lying if he didn't miss her. Her touch, her smell even her smile. Anything would be enough for him. Just a glance from her would be enough for the wolf to swoon over her. But again lately she would just disappear and come home all giggly. And with with a whiff of something the wolf or the fox couldn't pin point.

At the moment, Namjoon and Jimin were alone. Jimin was in his fox form, laying limply on the wolf's shoulder. Namjoon looked solely focused on his book. But would occasionally pet the fox's ears. Y/n left god who knows where leaving the two alone. At this point Y/n wouldn't even bother to tell them where she was heading.

But their peace or more like sulking was interrupted by a knock. Namjoon's ear twitched at the sound and so did Jimin. But the two decided to ignore it. Though it seem like the person behind the door was being very persistent and knocked harder this time.

"I wonder who's that?" Namjoon muttered and rose from his spot. The fox still cling onto the wolf's shoulder as he open the door. There a familiar golden retriever stood with a proud stance.

"Um Hobi?"

"Joonie!" The golden retriever embraces the alpha causing the wolf to stumble slightly. Jimin in his Fox form squealed as he jumped off the wolf's shoulder.

"I haven't seen you in forever dude!"

"Hobi it's been like three days." Namjoon groaned trying to move away from the strong grip Hoseok had on him. Hoseok would typically hang out whenever his shift ended. And for the last several months he would visit them to keep them company when Y/n went out.

"Eh whatever. Anyway how's my favorite fox doing?" Hoseok asked removing his right grip on the wolf. But Jimin wasn't his usual self these past days, he would usually stay quiet and just use his hands to gesture what he wanted. Now before when Y/n would smother Jimin with love, the Fox was super hyper and loved to cuddle. But now his outgoing personality died down into a shy quiet boy.

The fox waddled behind the tall man, his ears down and his tail droop behind him. His bright blue eyes looking at the golden retriever with shyness.

"Ah. Still a little grumpy at Y/n?" Hoseok asked looking at down at the boy who finally morphed into a hybrid. Jimin didn't say anything and nudged himself against Namjoon's back.