20

"I like storm chasing as much as the next guy, but June, seriously?" (Y/N) sighed, and the mother of one nodded, rubbing her arm

         "I like storm chasing as much as the next guy, but June, seriously?" (Y/N) sighed, and the mother of one nodded, rubbing her arm. After giving the Autobots a lecture about the safety of the children, this certainly made her look a little foolish.

         "I'm just glad Bee saved us in time. And Raphael was unharmed."

         "I really don't think that's a concern anymore, the rest of your planet is in chaos!" Ratchet huffed, digits frantically clicking and running over the keyboard as he searched the News Broadcasting systems all over the Earth. "Snow in Hawaii, what's next, flooding in the desert?"

         "Don't give mother nature any ideas." Jack cringed.

     (Y/N) watched from the platform, keeping careful watch over Optimus Prime's life signature. He had left to find Unicron, but she doubted it would take long if what Ratchet proposed was true. That he resided in the Earth's core. If M.E.C.H. had known this, who knows what horrors would have happened already, but the woman was admittedly honored to see all this unfold before her very optics. She couldn't fathom what her old affiliation would have given to take apart the alien deity of doom and destruction. Well, actually she could: the very Earth itself and its inhabitants. Still, while both situations are tragic, (Y/N) was glad it was natural occurrences and ancient Cybertronian prophecy that brought the titan among giants to life.

         "Optimus, have you found Unicron?" Ratchet questioned, but the voice that filtered through the comm-link was certainly not the Prime's as it sent shivers down everyone's spinal struts. "I'll take that as a yes."

         "Get ready to roll out-" Arcee started but Optimus deflated the idea of going to provide back up.

         :No, Unicron wants me, and me alone.:

         "Uh, yeah, all the more reason to bring you back here." (Y/N) voiced her opinion, which was rarely ignored. "Keep you safe, and the team as well."

         :I'm afraid Unicron can sense where I am, as he senses that I am a Prime. Even the Base's shielding could only mask my signal for so long against him.:

         "Perhaps but it might just be enough time to figure things out, right?" Jack questioned, mostly to himself as he stared into space, thinking.

     (Y/N)'s agenda was different, however. If Unicron was able to sense the Prime, even if he was confined to the missile silo, Megatron would surely follow the chaos bringer's movements, even if they were merely rock and clay avatars. Their base would be revealed. 

         :It's not a risk I am willing to take.: was Optimus' final statement on the matter, but as more avatars began to show, the team of three Cybertronians disobeyed his orders and entered the fray regardless. 

         "What if they don't come back?" (Y/N) bit at her nails in a worried manner, earning a friendly touch to her shoulder from June.

         "They will. Trust me. You haven't been here as long as the children and I, but the Autobots always come through."