21

Megatron awoke with a strange pain in his helm

     Megatron awoke with a strange pain in his helm. He heard the Prime groan from behind and peered at his enemy. The human caught his optic as well, somehow the closest to the heart of Unicron, well, where it was, anyway. He wondered how she got there, knowing Prime had left her with his team. He could only guess she had somehow followed despite his orders. Why she didn't take cover, however, escaped him. Perhaps this human was not as smart as he believed her to be. 

     The silver mech soon realized Optimus was still down, giving a horrendous smirk before unsheathing his blade. Heavy pedesteps brought the Prime from his stunned unconsciousness. He looked up at the war lord with wide optics, looking around carefully.

         "Megatronus... Where are we?"

Megatron stopped, staring at Optimus Prime. Or rather, Orion Pax.

     He caught sight of (Y/N) getting up as well, her optics flickering to life as she too looked up at him. She did not seem as lost, however, and quickly stood. Orion stood as well, catching sight of the team of three barging through.

         "Optimus!"

     (Y/N) dashed behind him, unseen by the others as they gaped at their leader, who failed to recognize them. They all soon looked to the groundbridge that appeared behind them. The three Autobots stood in stunned horror, while Orion was confused and Megatron gave a slight smirk. (Y/N) remained unseen by the three and Orion.

         "Run Orion, they are our sworn enemy! Go!"

     (Y/N) entered between their pedes, still unseen by the other three as they tried to lunge at the receding mechs and bring their leader back. She Jumped out of the way, stepping on her ankle incorrectly and hissed as she fell. Instead of feeling the floor, however, she felt a sharp shock course through her that made her yelp, and the Cybertronian that caught her take his servo back abruptly. 

     (Y/N) looked up at Soundwave, expression remaining as blank as his visor. Not a word was said about the shock, as both guessed it was merely because of the change in atmosphere and height, which the woman gladly realized was much higher, and her headache had lessened immeasurably.

         "Something's not right with the big gun." She then informed, and Soundwave nodded as he went to speak with the war lord about this sudden new addition.

     It was a long while, not a single soul was put in the loop except Soundwave. Megatron only addressed his followers, devoted and not-so devoted, after he had given his version of the story to Orion Pax. (Y/N) had been placed in her cell once more, a hanging platform of sorts that once held a few personal items, but now was barren aside from her parka and boots, which she did not bother to put on. She was overly warm, feeling feverish. No one was concerned about her, at that moment, however. The Decepticon vessel was all abuzz with the concept of Optimus Prime being aboard, memories forgotten or not. The only one who was mildly left in the dark was their resident human. She was not forgotten, however.