36

(Y/N) stared at the mech on the screen of Soundwave's quarters

     (Y/N) stared at the mech on the screen of Soundwave's quarters. His body was patched together after being picked apart by Arachnid. Knockout was seething, Megatron was intrigued, and she was terrified. Megatron was still speaking to C.Y.L.A.S., an abomination to both human and Cybertronian kind, and had called Soundwave to be present, though the lithe mech had not left yet. Their recent failures of holding the Iacon artifacts were frustrating, and (Y/N) knew it was because of the Autobots earning the four coordinates after she and the four others stormed the ship. However, nothing was said, by Soundwave or Megatron. She wondered why.

     These few instances were far from her mind at that moment. (Y/N) turned and hunched over her plants as she crushed dirt in her palms. She thought she had escaped Silas and his mad ways. Now Megatron was flirting with the idea of having him as an ally. He had every right to, but her heart felt pained at the idea that she would be replaced as their human spy and useful tool. Connected to Soundwave or not, if she were to be deemed useless, she'd be terminated. That was Megatron's way, but she did not fight with that in her mind. She fought with the existence of Silas.

     (Y/N) had hoped her clear anguish would make Soundwave decide to not take her. She was fine on her own, as she had been left on the shelf before, but the mech ignored her heavy, anxiety filled breaths and took her up in his lithe servo, cradling her. She wiped what tears threatened to fall and sat upright, alert and proud. Silas would certainly recognize her and be furious.

         "You say the human factor would be beneficial." She heard Megatron's low and intrigued voice from behind the door to the control room. "Yet have failed to think we already possess such an ally?" 

     The door slid open, revealing the Communications Officer and his human charge. C.Y.L.A.S. turned around to view the pair and glared at the woman. 

         "Hello, Silas," she greeted with a blank expression, "I see you are disappointed to find me alive and well."

         "You know him directly?" Megatron questioned, passing the crazed man in Breakdown's body. His shoulder brushed the other's armor rather rudely, but C.Y.L.A.S. dared not show any irritation.

         "She was a traitor under my command." The abomination informed.

         "I believe it was (Y/N), whom I asked." The leader noted silkily, only riling the man turned mech even more at this clear disrespect for him over a human that was not as advanced as him in the integrating of man and machine. Though her new optics were interesting.

         "I escaped M.E.C.H.'s controlling rule over my mind," the woman continued to stare at her previous leader, "and their treachery of attempting to take my life. Twice."

         "Yes, I believe your lenses were the cause for the second assassination attempt." Megatron offered her a servo, and though the human stared at it a moment, she lightly stepped onto the silvery gray appendage. "You tried to take the life of a very helpful asset."