24

(Y/N) wondered if her plants were doing alright

     (Y/N) wondered if her plants were doing alright. Soundwave had clearly been taking good care of them, but these non-sentient life forms were still hers, and she had a right to worry. Unfortunately, that worry turned into an outward expression, and Orion noticed.

         "(Y/N)," he began, "you look concerned about something."

         "Nothing that really effects anything," she admitted, which was the truth, "just thinking."

         "I have been too."

Internally, the woman paled. Orion's expression was serious as he stared at the computer screen. He was figuring things out, turning what he's been told over in his processor. His faith and trust in Megatron were dwindling or had been snuffed out altogether. Either way, something was going to happen and (Y/N) was not going to like the outcome.

         "Well, that's dangerous." She tried to joke it off, sitting down on the computer terminal. She was surprised when Orion scooped her up and placed her on his shoulder. "Orion, what's going on? You're not usually so- stoic." 

     But Optimus was.

         "I feel there is a deceit being played over our optics." He stated, confirming the woman's suspicions as her blue optics caught the computer pixelating. 

         "Orion, you're scaring me." (Y/N) whispered, curling into a ball as she watched the computer change the image of Optimus Prime (Some Autobot unknown to her), to Orion, both their optics widening. (Y/N) knew this didn't bode well for her. "But- you're not the enemy, you're Orion!"

         "I don't understand it myself," he admitted, "but it may be best we take it up with Megatron."

     Their wait was long, but not into the next day, the war lord entering with a smirk on his faceplate as he neared the computer terminal. (Y/N) had hidden herself from the silver titan's sight, watching carefully as Orion erased his findings, only for the previous research to be brought back on the screens. Orion was discreetly searching for (Y/N) with his optics while the revealed tyrant taunted the mech, but he couldn't find her. He watched his lost brother leave before quickly stooping to look for his human friend.

         "(Y/N)? He is gone, where did you run off to?"

     He peeked under the console, but the Archivist soon found her asleep on one of the keyboards. Orion was greatly confused but guessed she had crept out of his sight and fallen into recharge. How she didn't wake from Megatron's taunting, he was unsure, but it appeared she was a hard sleeper. He gently picked her up, this action waking her as she groaned her disliking.

         "Can't a human get her beauty sleep? Gosh, even Laserbeak lets me nap when I'm with him." (Y/N) huffed, moving her slightly messy hair out of her eyes. She realized she needed a shower, but the Decepticons weren't equipped with human bathing facilities.