Ch. 37-Depression magnet

When Kim Dokja woke up, they had already travel most of the way there. Kim Dokja didn't sleep much and yet they were still very close by, this was because the way there was originally very short. 

Their arrival wasn't very welcomed though. 

Most incarnations was ignorant after all. 

The incarnations at the scene in front of the teammates all stared at a projected screen. The screen showed other scenarios that occurred in different lands. 

Both Yoo Jonghyuk and Kim Dokja recognized who was shown. 

It was the Japanese. 

And the one shown was on of the most popular incarnation. Izumi, that was the name of the man. 

But that wasn't important. 

There wasn't any new information anyway. 

The reason for them being here wasn't to watch other incarnation's scenarios, instead it was to select who would join the sixth scenario. 

Since the number of participants was limited.

It wasn't that they needed to choose who would go, rather is was that they needed to consult the other kings first before they could make a choice. 

At the scene, one of the kings went forward. It was the Neutral king. 

"It's been a while Kim Dokja-nim. This should be the first time I'm greeting you formally." 

A tall middle-aged man reached out his hand.

"I am Jeon Ildo and I'm called the Neutral King."

"I am Kim Dokja."

They shook hand under Yoo Jonghyuk's increasingly cold stare.

Unlike Kim Dokja who willingly shook hands, when the Neutral king looked at him and said,

"Supreme king Yoo Jonghyuk, this should also be our first formal greeting." 

Yoo Jonghyuk didn't even try to move his hadn't for a handshake.

He still vividly remembers Neutral king's betrayal. Even if the betrayal wasn't anything large, it was still a betrayal nonetheless. 

Yoo Jonghyuk didn't even put Neutral king in his eyes. 

Neutral king understood the meaning and instead of further embarrassing himself he continued talking with Kim Dokja.

Yoo Jonghyuk didn't have any interest in what Neutral king had said, although he didn't look away from where they were standing. 

Soon the conversation got to the main point. 

Neutral kings goal was to bring Kim Dokja to the gathering of kings in order to discuss who should participate in the sixth scenario.

It seemed that himself being here was just a variable. They probably didn't even want him in the meeting. What was too bad for them in this situation was that Yoo Jonghyuk had no thoughts of separating from Kim Dokja.

The kings had gathered at the center platform of Yongsan Station, where the meeting would hold. The meeting room was in a large tent specifically covered with a soundproof barrier.

There was also guards surrounding every inch of the tent in order to keep it fully secured.

They were the ones he had defeated when entering the tent last round.

This round he didn't need to put everyone under him to enter, it was done smoothly as he just followed alongside Kim Dokja.

The guards that stop his teammates from entering fell from just a glare.