Ch. 10-Igneel

"I'm Kim Dokja,"

He begun and a wide smirk appeared on Yoo Jonghyuk's lips.

"Yoo Jonghyuk's life and death companion." 

The words that left his mouth echoed through the whole station, and in return gaining the attention of everyone around. The chatter instantly disappeared and all that was left was a heavy silence. His words were so firm that anyone who heard him would believe what he just said even if it was outrageous. 

The prophets, who turned speechless started to slowly take in the words he had just said. Jung Minseob was the first to start talking again. 

"This again..." 

He said as he put a hand up towards his face and sighed. 

"...Again?" 

No. 1168 questioned.  A big question mark appearing on his face.

"He did this before. At least it isn't as bad as then." 

Another sigh escaped his mouth. Sometimes he wondered if his survival was really worth it. 

"...As bad? What happened." 

"Someone *cough* Kim Dokja *cough* smacked Yoo Jonghyuk-nim in the back of his head." 

Because of the statement of Jung Minseob other prophets voiced their thoughts. 

"What! How is he still alive?!" 

"Why are you asking me that? How am I supposed to know?" 

"Is that guy like really strong or something?" 

"If you want to know you should challenge him. I'm sure he would be happy to beat your butt." 

"Who is that guy really though? I haven't heard of any Kim Dokja before and why would he be covering his face?" 

"Perhaps he is just that ugly." 

"I wonder how ugly a face could be to have to cover it up with a mask?" 

Yoo Jonghyuk felt himself getting angrier and angrier by the minute. Soon he would probably take out his sword to deal with these loose mouths. 

-Can I kill them? 

-No.

What a shame.

Kim Dokja turned away from the murderous intent Yoo Jonghyuk was releasing and started to talk about the real reason he came. Yoo Jonghyuk carefully listened in on their conversation. 

"Where is the weapon?" 

A weapon? Kim Dokja didn't say anything about it... Why was he hiding the information from him?

"Huh?" 

"The weapon you have hidden. I will check it first." 

"Ah, here it is." 

No. 763 excitedly moved to the center of the platform and removed the cloth covering a ...meteorite? 

"Is that a meteorite?"

"Haha, that's right. At this point, Yoo Jonghyuk-nim might not know... according to the Book of Revelation, it contained a powerful weapon."

"A weapon?"

"Yes! That's correct. Maybe it is a weapon like a top ranking star relic."

"Doesn't the meteorite need hatching time and can't be used now?"

"Haha, we have a rotation that will provide magic power. It will hatch tonight at the latest. We have been working on it for a few days..."

A star relic that hatches out of a red patterned meteorite. Such nonsense.