Ch. 48-The only companion I will ever need

Nirvana Moebius, it seemed it was already time for him to appear. Yoo Jonghyuk's heart was uncomfortable, having experienced the mental attack that he brings. This wasn't a opponent he could currently face, even if he succeed in raising his mental barrier further than the previous 3rd round. 

Yoo Jonghyuk's gaze landed on Kim Dokja as he was just about to wake up. 

'Kim Dokja, you're my life and death companion. Now it's your turn to protect me.'

 His inner thoughts seemed to always turn toward Kim Dokja, because Kim Dokja was always the answer he needed. 

"Kim Dokja." 

With his name being called, Kim Dokja almost jumped out of his arms. The current position was a surprise for Kim Dokja.

"Yoo Jonghyuk, what happened with Lee Hyunsung?" 

Feeling himself around, Kim Dokja noticed the position which he was being held, in fact, it was the same position as when he first returned from the Underworld. Yoo Jonghyuk frowned at Kim Dokja question, obviously not pleased.

"Next time, you should find me  to guard you." 

Realizing his mistake, Kim Dokja tried to explain himself. 

"Ah, it was urgent so I just called the closest teammate. It has nothing to do with Lee Hyunsung." 

It wasn't Kim Dokja's wrongdoing, it was just Yoo Jonghyuk being petty. 

"Just remember what I told you." 

"I will. Now then, care to explained what I missed?" 

Just when Kim Dokja asked this, Jung Minseob who hadn't been seen since the early scenario in the subway appeared. Not that Yoo Jonghyuk remember his name, he only checked his status. 

Lee Seolhwa quickly stepped forward and tried to treat him, but is was already too late. In his dying moments, he uttered his final words.

"Don't... come....back." 

Even if it was his final words, Yoo Jonghyuk didn't feel any reason to fulfill it. There wasn't even a choice staying here in the future. 

"Kim Dokja, Salvation Church is here." 

"Salvation Church? Already? Don't tell me Nirvana Moebius is also here?"

"Yes, you should chaos when we leave Peace Land." 

...

[The main scenario has ended.]

If only is was all main scenarios that ended, but it was just one of of many. 

The moment the view of Seoul entered Yoo Jonghyuk's eyes he quickly grabbed Kim Dokja and moved him out of the way. Right after, the ground where he had just stood exploded. Magic bullets poured over and the ground was further eradicated, but non was able to hit Yoo Jonghyuk nor Kim Dokja. 

"The Supreme King!" 

"Don't hesitate and shoot!" 

"Focus everything on King of No Killing, don't worry about the Supreme King, they aren't on the same side anyways!" 

"...Are you sure about that?" 

"Are you doubting the information? I said attack!" 

Yoo Jonghyuk quickly prepared his sword and was about to cut out the eyes of whoever said that. Because they clearly didn't need their eyes.