Ch. 46-Han Sooyoung's wing-woman plan

Han Sooyoung sighed to herself as she saw Yoo Jonghyuk and Kim Dokja fighting together. The two shared looks and had such great understanding with each other. Even the words spoken could be interpreted very wrongly. The two were too lovey dovey for her to deal with in a proper way. Since she had already become the goddess of Peace Land, this was the perfect place to set up her plan.

She had already talked to and insinuated Yoo Jonghyuk. The next one on the list was Kim Dokja. But unlike Yoo Jonghyuk, Kim Dokja had an easy time shutting himself off from reality. Getting some sense into him would take even more effort.

Another part of her plan was to get help from Lee Jihye and Uriel. Lee Jihye could easily come in contact with Yoo Jonghyuk and Uriel had the power of a constellation on her side.

Both of them would be more than willing to help out with her wingman plan.

Unknowingly, Han Sooyoung had been wearing an evil smile on her lips as she went through the idea in her head.

...

After speaking with Lee Jihye and Uriel, Han Sooyoung went and found Kim Dokja.

The preparations for the banquet had only just begun, meanwhile Kim Dokja and Yoo Jonghyuk were mending each other's wounds. Han Sooyoung didn't do much but had already found the not so couple-couple.

Like a good wing-woman, Han Sooyoung waited until Kim Dokja was alone.

Honestly, she just took another walk around the castle. She wouldn't deal with watching those two together. Of course, in the case where she came, she had quite some bad luck. Having seen those two being close enough to kiss, yet not doing anything, her frustration rose to the max easily.

Not just the way their faces were up against each other, but also how Kim Dokja was sitting on Yoo Jonghyuk's lap.

Was there anyone who would ever look at them and say they were just companions? Or was she as a writer lacking understanding of what the word 'companion' meant?

When Yoo Jonghyuk finally decided to leave, Han Sooyoung immediately jumped down the wall. Successfully startling Kim Dokja.

"Han Sooyoung, were you watching?"

Kim Dokja turned around and faced her. Not so secretly putting away his phone into his pocket.

Han Sooyoung scoffed in her mind, did you think I wouldn't notice? Those pictures of Yoo Jonghyuk aren't just your secret anymore. Well, there was also the question how he got the pictures but it wasn't something she could just ask out loud. In fact, it would probably be better if she didn't know.

"Of course I was. And it was painful, let me tell you. You two, what were you even doing here?"

"Mending wounds? We can't just leave wounds untouched. Since we'll need to start fighting again soon."

"Mending wounds? Do you take me for a fool?"

Han Sooyoung looked at the foolish Kim Dokja, like the fool he was. Kim Dokja sensed her gaze and understood that she was definitely cursing him under her breath.

"Do 'companions in life and death' have a special way of treating wounds together? How come I have never heard of this before?"

"Han Sooyoung, it is a misunderstanding. We don't have that sort of relationship!"

"At least you have some understanding."

She sighed to herself.

"You know, just a few words could change your relationship."