Ch. 52-Gacha gamer Kim Dokja

"..." 

Lee Jihye's scream could only be contained on the inside because it really wasn't appropriate right now. She held her hands over her mouth in order to cover up every last bit of her scream. It, it was just too difficult to hold everything back. Not even half ways after lifting herself up, Lee Jihye falls down to the ground again. Even choosing to lay there and not continue trying to get out.

'What the actual F did I just fall into?!" 

'No no no. They are together now, this part of the process is natural. Just, just, just what did I see?'

Lee Jihye not so sneakily glanced at the pair of lovers, being very close together. 

The way Kim Dokja is half-climbing on top of Yoo Jonghyuk and the way Yoo Jonghyuk is looking at Kim Dokja. There was no way nothing was about to happened right, right?

If only she had a camera with her. Wait, what about Uriel? 

Lee Jihye tried her best to calm herself down enough to be able to speak again.

"Uriel, tell me you got everything saved right?" 

[The constellation 'Demon-like Judge of Fire' is giving thumbs up.]

'Uriel, my savor. I'm in debt to you.'

'Now, to make my leave.'

Kim Dokja spoke before Lee Jihye could follow through with her plans.

"Now, all of you should take your leave." 

Kim Dokja wasn't so shameless to beat up his companion in front of his kids. Or maybe that was a lie. Yes, it was a lie. He was more than shameless enough to beat up Yoo Jonghyuk in front of them. What worried him more was the look Lee Jihye had been giving him since the moment she entered through the broken door. 

"If you could not spe-"

Gong Pildu's look met Kim Dokja straight on, giving Kim Dokja shivers. 

Maybe the scariest one of them was actually Gong Pildu. 

In any case, whatever misunderstanding that just now had been created was about to be leaked to the rest of their comrades. With Gong Pildu as a witness. 

No, the misunderstanding shouldn't be his focus. What was important right now was Yoo Jonghyuk. That dense sunfish bastard was still caught up in his own thoughts. Even if the regression depression wasn't as concerning as it could of been, this behavior of him not being allowed to sacrifice himself needed to stop. 

...Through the novel, wasn't it always Yoo Jonghyuk sacrificing himself? Sacrificing himself so that more could live. Yet now he was so dependent on him making it through alive?

Was there something else he was missing, it was just, there's something bugging him. Nothing he could put his finder on...

Yoo Jonghyuk opened his mouth.

"I've been thinking- "

'Oh, you been thinking. Aigoo, that's so very much unlike yourself, Yoo Jonghyuk.'

Kim Dokja internally facepalmed.

"And I think that we need to get rid of Nirvana."

"Nirvana? Ah yes, that guy."

Was Nirvana always so forgettable? Or has his mind been getting off track lately? He should get back into focus and make sure not to miss any important detail. He was the one responsible for their plans after all. If there was someone who couldn't screw up then it was himself.