Ch. 23- Is this really not a camping trip?

"Mm, are you Jung Heewon?" 

The sudden words echoed through the quiet night. The sky was getting darker by the minute and a cluster of stars made their presences known. The dark sky was something to admire because it wasn't something often seen anymore. The clouds of smoke used to cover the sky making it almost not visible. 

They had also spent lots of time underground when day and night wasn't something like a clock to guide one when to sleep and what not. The night right now was pretty as it displayed the stars. Though those stars wasn't just stars anymore because they were constellations. Those constellations could also be evil in her eyes and this made the scenery have less value as she found it faulty. She wondered if she would ever be able to look at stars the same way as before again. 

'This person...'

The person who stood before her was that of a woman with black her, black eyes and a small black mole under her left eye. This person she had seen before. It hadn't been long at all. During the fight for the absolute throne this person had been there. Though at the time she wasn't very friendly with Kim Dokja. Had something changed since then? With the work of Kim Dokja everything seemed possible. Gong Pildu had been turned into a ally so why could the same be said about her?

Jung Heewon worked on her thoughts. Even though is was unrealistic for her to be an enemy she still couldn't be sure of what the current progress of events were. If this person in front was now one of her allies then greeting them would be appropriate for the situation. 

Since this person seemed to have waited for her then it is possible for the whole group to also be looking for her and that is why they here. But how would they know? Could it be the constellations? 

"Yes?" 

Hesitant, but is indeed an answer. Satisfied with her predicting skills Han Sooyoung smiled. And then she turned away and started walking. 

Jung Heewon understood the meaning and followed after this unknown ally. Though she was injured her steps wasn't slow and she had no problem keeping up with the person in front. Jung Heewon still didn't know this person and had many unanswered questions and therefor she engaged into a conversation with the stranger.

"Your name?" 

Han Sooyoung looked to her side as Jung Heewon walk next to her. 

"It's Han Sooyoung. I'm in the same group as you, Kim Dokja's group." 

"Who is here?" 

"There is three more expect for you and I. Yoo Sangah, Yoo Jonghyuk and Kim Dokja." 

So, Kim Dokja is here as expected. But why Yoo Jonghyuk? The same that happened to her must of happened to everyone else as well. It would be good to group up as fast as possible. 

With the pace at which the two were walking, they soon arrived at the camp. Since there was now one more person another tent was needed. It worked out fine since one could just be bought from the dokkaebi bag. So, in just a few more minutes one more tent was set up. 

At some point, Yoo Jonghyuk had gotten out of the tent and was standing by a nearby wall watching. Maybe because of the noise Yoo Jonghyuk had gotten out? But there wasn't a clear explanation as to why he wouldn't just rest at the tent

After that, Jung Heewon got her treatment in the tent and got to lay down and rest. A long-deserved rest. 

...

Back to how Kim Dokja had it. Kim Dokja was currently being questioned on something he himself hadn't taken notice of and was wracking his brain in order to dodge the question. Of course with Yoo Sangah there, there wasn't any way of him easily getting past the barrage of questions.