Ch.6-Theatre dungeon

He had been watching Kim Dokja for awhile. Hiding away in the shadows, concealing his presence. He hadn't been watching for long, he was just a bit anxious since the second scenario is about to start.

He wondered what Kim Dokja was thinking while looking at the black screen of his phone. Kim Dokja sees something there which no one else except him can see. Was it because he was a reader of the novel that it showed itself before him. Was he currently reading the novel? 

Why else would he so diligently move his eyes up and down at the dark screen of his phone. Why else would show such a interesting and complex emotion on his face? Why else would he not look away for a second from the screen even in the middle of the apocalypse?

He wanted to continue to watch but now wasn't the time for this. Lee Jihye had approached Kim Dokja and was currently questioning him.

"Really? You are quite relaxed Ahjussi. Do you want to die?" 

Kim Dokja turned around but didn't look surprised at all. 

"It looks like you are quite free."

"Nobody touches my room. I will send everyone who touches it to hell."

Twirling her deep blue sword around show her superiority she countiues to speak.

"I don't want Ahjussi to die. You were quite impressive against Master earlier." 

She is quite daring to go up against Kim Dokja, he'll give her that. But it seems like this sort of behavior is why he doesn't harbor any affections towards her as a companion. 

"Don't worry, I won't die. I won't die even if I don't find a room."

Kim Dokja speaks the truth. Kim Dokja used specter's stone last time because Yoo Jonghyuk was in the way of his plans. 

Lee Jihye narrowed her eyes at Kim Dokja.

"Ahjussi, do you know what you are saying right now?" 

"Yes."

"Ajussi, are you strong? As strong as Master?"

No... Not right now. He had quite the advantage in early scenarios because of his high level skills and information. There was no way for Kim Dokja to be able to catch up yet. And when he says yet he means it...

Yoo Jonghyuk materialized behind Lee Jihye, stopping Kim Dokja from spewing out nonsense into the ears of his disciple. 

"Stop and go back to your room."

"Ah... yup. Master."

As obedient as she is, she immediately left the two of us alone. 

Yoo Jonghyuk stared Kim Dokja down with a frown on his face.

"You are going to do something reckless again, Kim Dokja." 

Kim Dokja just shrugged. Clearly aware of the risks he was going to take. 

"Don't you already know if my plan is going to work or not?"

He states as a fact. But Yoo Jonghyuk doesn't react.

"That's not the point." 

"No, everything clearly worked out last time, right? Or are you hiding something from me?" 

"..." 

Yoo Jonghyuk goes quite for a second, clearly, he was hiding something. Not just the simple thing he hadn't mentioned, it was more of something he didn't want to talk about. Kim Dokja stared into the eyes of Yoo Jonghyuk, greedy to reveal the truth.