Ch. 41-Kyrgios Rodgraim makes his appearance

Only after delivering a clean cut to Han Sooyoung's neck was Yoo Jonghyuk satisfied. It was a shame that Han Sooyoung appeared again right afterwards.

Killing becomes more difficult each day that passes.

After the passing of a clone and Han Sooyoung's return, they went back to discussing their next move.

The rest that followed was simple. 

 Yamata no Orochi, Sovereign of Eight Heads. The King currently possessing the Absolute Throne of Japan. The King was a incarnation who had sold himself for the power of a constellation. The King's soul was already stolen and what was left was a mere shell for Yamata no Orochi to control.

In any case, what they need to do was to get rid of the King. Expect, the body was controlled by a constellation and could handle more probability then what was allowed in the current scenario. Then how would it be possible for it to be defeated?

The plan's main goal was to meet this person capable of balancing the probability. 

"Although Japan's king is in the rocky zone, he isn't someone we can deal with without preparations. We're going to be meeting someone else in the rock area."

Kim Dokja said right next to Yoo Jonghyuk's ear, he was still sitting on his shoulder after all.

"It is a strong person from Peace Land." 

Of course, not everyone could except this answer. Han Sooyoung retorted.

"Are you kidding me? A strong person from Peace Land? Peace Land? This is Peace Land we're talking about! Can't you see how weak the people who live here are? There isn't even the sight of a third-rate swordsman, let alone a swords master! And magic, the only magic they would ever be able to use is lighting their stoves on fire" 

Yoo Jonghyuk understood Han Sooyoung's confusion. If he didn't already know about it, he would of thought who ever said it was lying. Well, if it was Kim Dokja saying it, it might have been more believable. Or at least it would of been a half-truth half-lie. 

"This isn't even a third-rate novel, one could tell just by staying in Veronica for a day. There is also how this world is a gathering of weak people, almost as if someone had maliciously gathered them only for slaughtering. I honestly don't understand. Why did the dokkaebi's even make this world a stage? Is this an alternative idea to give coins?" 

Han Sooyoung made multiple fair points. Still, Yoo Jonghyuk didn't appreciate her analogy. Because, he was originally from that of a novel. 

Kim Dokja interjected the upset Han Sooyoung.

"Relax. This world wasn't made by the dokkaebis."

"What?"

Yoo Jonghyuk raised and eyebrow. This was new?  

Asuka Ren hesitated for a moment before bowing. "I'm sorry."

Han Sooyoung seemed to realize something and Yoo Jonghyuk had a strange feeling.

"Wait, don't tell me?"

Asuka Ren slowly nodded. "...Peace Land is a world I created."

"..."

Kim Dokja made a mental face-palm. Aren't you going a bit too far with revealing information?

Han Sooyoung was in absolute disbelief. 

Yoo Jonghyuk kicked Han Sooyoung away. 

"Yoo Jonghyuk! When will you ever stop?!" 

"You had such a stupid look on your face."