Ch.5-Small talk

"Master!"

Lee Jihye exclaimed as she came running from around the corner.

It had been a few day's since he had saved her and she was already calling him master. 

Nothing extravagant had happened yet. But there was this one time a few drunkards got in the way of her training. And the other time some had tried stealing his food. And now he had a bit more coins to increase his stats. But it was nothing worth noting. 

He had trained her hard, harder than the earlier 3rd round.  Her 'sword training' had already reached Lv.4 and she had learned the skills 'absolute sense' and 'ghost walk'. 

'The skills are sufficient for now...'

'Her overall stats are low and there aren't anymore scenarios here which can provide the coins I need...'

'To kill or... to go to the dungeon?'

"Master." 

She exclaimed again, successfully gaining his attention. 

Yoo Jonghyuk, who, was elegantly standing by the wall with his eyes closed and arms crossed, opened one eye and gave a questioning stare. 

"Master, I found this suspicious person, who declared to be your companion."

His eye slightly widens at the remark. 

'That guy... he's here?'

"Take me to him."

The abrupt answer left Lee Jihye a little bit dumfounded. 

 "Huh? I never said it was a guy?" 

"What? Is it a woman?"

"N, no. I just, does master know this person?"

A bit taken back by his sudden question she stuttered. But he was still as calm as ever. 

"Let's go, Lee Jihye."

The words shut her up as she understood he didn't want to discuss the topic further. 

"Yes, master." 

...

Yoo Jonghyuk's huge momentum sweeps through the area as he walk down the escalator with Lee Jihye. Lee Jihye cried out shrilly as she pointed out a certain black head down there. 

"Master, it is that person. He pretended to be Master's companion."

'Pretended? That wasn't what you said before.'

He found himself smiling inwardly at the appearance of 'that guy' but of course all they could see was his impressively fierce eyes. 

Kim Dokja waved his arms and casually spoke as if putting on a show for those around. 

"Hi Jonghyuk."

'First name basis?'

"Have you been well? Your face looks good?"

What kind of bastard greets their companion like a lover? Well, Kim Dokja here is that kind of fool.

Both Lee Jihye and Gong Pildu looked between the two of us and gave a bewildered look. Seems like us being companions was equivalent to pigs flying. Was it really that strange? Or was it the greeting? It was defiantly the greeting. 

"These people don't believe I am your companion. Can you tell them?"

[A few constellations are paying attention to character Yoo Jonghyuk's answer.]