Ch. 56-That one single soul

For once, the stadium that was ground for the battle was completely silent. Even the dust clouds that appeared after breaking through the floors had sunken into the ground. All that was left in the stadium was a man standing. Two people entered and only one was left. This was the expected final.

However, when the announcement appeared, the strongest incarnation was beyond their expectations. 

Because there wasn't a single strongest incarnation.

Instead, two names appeared on the light blue translucent screen above the stadium. 

+

The strongest incarnation in Seoul Dome is'---'.

+

[...]

+

The strongest incarnations in Seoul Dome are 'King of a Kingless World Kim Dokja' and 'Supreme King Yoo Jonghyuk.' 

+

...

Yoo Jonghyuk's consciousness was blurred, it was if nothing really made sense. As if everything he had experienced so far was just a fever dream. 

The usually stable body of Yoo Jonghyuk staggered as he took a step. He was almost completely exhausted. 

Then, he fell over hitting his face right into the ground. The taste of dirt was on his lips but he couldn't get himself to get up. He thought he could walk but he thought wrongly. 

"..."

Slowly, sanity he didn't know he had started to return to him. 

The memories were still blurred though. What did he remember? What had happened?

Yoo Jonghyuk tried sorting it out. 

'There was Nirvana, who he had fought.'

'Then... he blacked out?'

Yoo Jonghyuk listened but he couldn't hear another heartbeat in the stadium. 

'He is dead? With no body left?'

Thinking it over, the conclusion was that Nirvana was dead. Nirvana didn't just face 'death', he faced his true 'death'

It seemed that Kim Dokja had succeeded in eliminating Nirvana. 

Kim Dokja...

Suddenly, Yoo Jonghyuk's headache started acting up and more information started to pour in. 

They were memories from his body. How he had beaten Nirvana senseless. 

「 "...Did I betray your trust, Jonghyuk-ah?" 」

Kim Dokja's voice echoed in Yoo Jonghyuk's mind. 

Hearing Kim Dokja's voice like this, Yoo Jonghyuk became speechless. 

"..."

「 "I don't want to make excuses for myself Jonghyuk-ah. Right now, lend me your power."」

This time, Yoo Jonghyuk heard Kim Dokja's voice even clearer. Still, Yoo Jonghyuk could only think of this as a hallucination.

Nonetheless, the hallucination Kim Dokja was still Kim Dokja.

"Kim Dokja, what did you do?" 

'Lending power to Kim Dokja? Of course, I would always be willing.'

Although Yoo Jonghyuk internally agreed to hallucination Kim Dokja's request. There wasn't a way for him to fulfill it. None that Yoo Jonghyuk knew of.