Ch. 63-I am Yoo Jonghyuk

Looking down on the shiny blade that was too close for his comfort, Kim Dokja was slightly nervous- afraid of any sudden movements. However, after noticing that Yoo Jonghyuk didn't plan on, ahem, taking his life today, he sighed quietly to himself.

Then, Kim Dokja quickly collected himself, his blade, and his companion.  

Han Sooyoung, who had been openly watching a questionable scene of affections, couldn't hold back her laughter.

"Bhhahaahaha. It brings tears to my eyes. How is it possible for two grown men to have no idea how to express their thoughts to each other?"

"Han Sooyoung, I'm afraid you aren't doing any better yourself."

"Oof-" 

"Now, quickly return what I gave you."

"Che, I understand." 

[The incarnation 'Han Sooyoung' has fulfilled the contract.]

"What a shame. I felt so rich for a while." 

"You sure you still don't feel rich, Han Sooyoung?"

"Eh, it is not that bad. I'm sure you'll earn it all back quickly."

"...Han Sooyoung. You know I have a Yoo Jonghyuk and I'm not afraid to use it." 

As if on queue, Han Sooyoung saw Yoo Jonghyuk slowly raise his eyes to look directly at her. With those glaring eyes, scrunched eyebrows, and not-very-visible-but-is-still-clearly-there popping veins. Han Sooyoung felt like she was a prophet predicting her doom. 

"Hey, there is no need to involve nuclear weapons here. Oh look, I got your coins right here. So, put down THAT." 

Kim Dokja slowly stoked Yoo Jonghyuk's hair a few times for him to stop his actions.  

"Then, one last thing."  

Kim Dokja looked at the embarrassing scene with Lee Hyunsung in the middle. 

"How about you stop with the sexual harassment, Han Sooyoung."

"Oh that, kinda forgot about it." 

Kim Dokja smiled kindly at her forget fullness when committing sexual harassment and then approached Lee Hyunsung, who was sitting on the floor and covering his ears. Then, he stretched out his hand to help up the helpless soldier. Not at all minding Han Sooyoung's avatars dancing around without covering clothing.

Lee Hyunsung, still scared, didn't notice Kim Dokja's approach. No, he probably didn't even know Kim Dokja was still alive.

Kim Dokja sighed again and roughly patted his back.

"Hyunsung-ssi, are you okay?"

"D-dokja-ssi?"

Lee Hyunsung showed a broken expression as he looked up at Kim Dokja. He looked like he was on the verge of crying, there were already tears forming. 

"Kim Dokja-ssi... why are-? is that really you... aren't you... dead?"

Yoo Jonghyuk watched Lee Hyunsung. Was there something wrong? Didn't he tell them that Kim Dokja was coming back? Yet, why? Why was Lee Hyunsung showing such an expression? No, in the first place, did his teammates truly believe what he said? Was Kim Dokja buried even? Even though he asked them to take care of him. Or did his wording make them misunderstand?

...

The ninth scenario, Dark Castle, is named after the appropriately colored castle. In this scenario, beings that had never appeared before emerged. Although demonic beings have appeared until now, there hadn't been any actual demons.