Ch. 60- Our Nebula

Yoo Jonghyuk gave a side glance at the constellation that had come to lead him upstairs. it was a  very shameless constellation that he would rather not associate with, however, he was left with no choice but to head to the second floor where the narrative-grade constellations were housed. He silently glanced at Kim Dokja in the limelight, trying to make himself fall more into the shadows. For him, standing out during the constellation banquet could be his biggest mistake in a regression turn. 

It was just that, the feeling of someone watching himself wouldn't go away. He was unsure of which narrative-grade constellation's eyes he had caught, yet when slightly turned his gaze, he felt that the answer couldn't be more obvious. 

An angel clad in a black lace dress stretched out her arms to wave at him. It was so damn obvious. Even the slight winking she made couldn't escape his view. If it weren't for the constellation banquet in the early scenarios, she probably would have dragged him off to sit beside her. 

The angel dressed in a black lace dress, who else could it be but your favorite fujoshi constellation?

Yoo Jonghyuk narrowed his eyes at Demon-like Judge of Fire. She looked innocent enough causing only a few to know of her dark demon side. He knew somewhat of her dark side, yet it was impossible for him to gauge the depth of it. 

He, if anyone, had a great sense when it came to judging someone. Excluding Kim Dokja. Except now, when met with the abyss deep secrets of Uriel, he could only shudder in fear. 

Just then, a dokkaebi went on the stage and opened his mouth to speak.

-From now on, the Story Succession will begin.

Then, on the stage, six rooms equal to the number of incarnations participating in the Story Succession appeared. 

-Now, all incarnations, please move to the Room of Secrets!

With that, the doors opened allowing Yoo Jonghyuk to escape the view of the Demon-like Judge of Fire.

"I'll see you later." 

Kim Dokja called after Yoo Jonghyuk, still, he was too slow because Yoo Jonghyuk had already disappeared into the Room of Secrets faster than anyone. At that pace, Kim Dokja would have thought he was running away from a life-threatening creature. Yet, when he looked in the place Yoo Jonghyuk originally stood, he only saw Uriel not far away. 

'It couldn't possibly be about Uriel could it?'

Kim Dokja shook his head, surely it wasn't that. 

.

As he quickly entered the possible most confidential place in the entirety of Star Stream, a flood of messages popped up in front of him. Telling him about his privileges in the Room of Secrets.

[The Room of Secrets.]

[You have entered The Room of Secrets.]

[You have become the master of the Room of Secrets for one hour.]

[You have been given the administrative rights of the Room of Secrets.]

[The maximum time you can use the Room of Secrets is one hour.]

[Please make contact with as many constellations as possible at this time.]

The function of the Room of Secrets was simple just like the Story Succession. The incarnations would communicate with the constellations through the Room of Secrets and hear all their conditions. Later, they would go up on the stage and announce the story they would receive.