Slumber Party

Request 4: C!Ranboo and his best friend just having a calm like self-care sort of night? Like just some fluffy friendly content- maybe the reader playing with his hair? 🥺 I thrive on platonic content so so much

Requested By: Anonymous

(PLATONIC!Ranboo x Reader)

~~~

I felt like this one was better written in HeadCannon style hope that's okay!

Marching through the Tundra the snow crunched under your feet, this was the first time you had made the journey out to visit Ranboo. You two had been inseparable since he came to the country of New L'manburg, Tubbo had introduced the both of you and you were attached at the hip ever since. You were one of the first names under the best friends category in his memory book and you had a locket with his face inside it labeled best friend. So it was only natural that he had made sure you were the first person who had direct permission from Technoblade to be on his property. The pigman had warmed up to you surprisingly quickly, mainly because you had brought him a housewarming gift.(The gift in question was some of your world-famous homemade mashed potatoes)He took it stiffly and gruffly, turning away from the both of you to walk back towards his house. Ranboo rushed to assure you that, that's what he does when he appreciates something.You chose to ignore the weird reaction in favor of following Ranboo to his home.Ranboo's pets remembered you and it was a joyful reunion between all of them. It ended in many snuggles and pets from both parties. Eventually, Ranboo suggested you both move away from the pets and do something more fun. Mainly he wanted to officially show off his new powers to you, keeping them a secret had been immensely challenging.The both of you sat across from one another on the floor, in front of you he placed a grass block.

"Ready?"

"Considering I don't know what you're doing sure."

You almost screamed when he broke the grass and it was still...well grass.

"Do it again! Can you do it to other blocks or just dirt? What else can you pick up?

He couldn't help but preen at all the praise and you were happy to dish out the compliments. Ranboo explained how he went around with Techno to do some little experiments with what he could pick up. You could care less about the spawners but the cake was another story. You made him pick it up about five times, eyes sparkling about unlimited cake. Finally, to distract you away from the cake he asked how you were doing living with Tubbo in Snowchester.

"The nukes freak me out a little but other than that it's peaceful. Tubbo and Jack's shenanigans are super entertaining, I love living by Charlie! His puns make me laugh and he feels like he's having a permanent mental breakdown. Which is again, very entertaining."

Ranboo gave a soft chuckle, "Yeah I mean understandable whenever I visit there's certainly never a dull moment."

The only thing that did worry you was how weird Jack Manifold was being around Tommy. There was just a weird vibe you couldn't quite put your finger on and Ranboo frowned in distaste. He felt it too.However, today was a good day. No sad or worrying thoughts and certainly no dwelling on business that wasn't either of your own. Ranboo watched your brow crease in worry and immediately wanted to steer your thoughts away from any negativity. RANBOO SAYS THERE'S NO SADNESS ALLOWED IN HIS HOUSE UNLESS IT'S HIS OWN

"You wanna braid my hair?" He ended up blurting and watched you blink in surprise your sadness fading away and it was replaced with a look of confusion.

"Is...Is it long enough?" You tilted your head to the side, now officially eyeing his multicolored hair.

"I don't know...You wanna try?"