Blood for the Blood God

(Technoblade x Reader)

gaslight, gatekeep, girlboss.

~~~

A young hybrid stood at the edge of the world, his pink hair tied up in a bun, face free of scars he'd acquired in his later years, and he looked decades younger. A diamond-encrusted dagger rested against his hip in its holder, his feet nervously tapped on the dirt. Silence surrounded him, maybe he should've told Phil where he was going, what he was going to do, the deal he was about to make. There were no trees on the cliffside, no signs of life anywhere for miles, in fact, he wasn't sure if he stepped into another realm altogether. It was just him, the cliff, and of course the ancient scrolls in his bag. Technoblade frowned slightly thinking back on his old friend once more, would Phil's family and his old friend be disappointed in his choices. Did he even care? He swallowed thickly holding out his hand, he pulled out a dagger from its holder, and drug it across his palm. Blood spilled from the wound, Technoblade let out a hiss of pain watching the blood pool in his palm. He held his hand out over the void and let a few drops of blood seep into space. He had long since memorized the words on the scrolls in his bag, Technoblade chanted the words written in Greek and he felt the wind begin to pick up around him. Goosebumps appeared on his arms, He was grateful his hair was wrapped up in a bun or else it would be tangled and blowing all over the place. At this time in his life, his hair was down to his ankles, getting it calm in any sense of the word was a struggle.

Dust picked up and he covered his eyes, by the time Technoblade opened them a beautiful figure stood in the void, the goddess was giant, towering far above the treelines below the cliff. A crown rested on top of the Goddess's head, it was golden and formed a halo above her head, stars littered across her face as her eyes opened. Her gaze bore straight into Techno's soul, her gown was a deep black with red lacing across the neckline, and it flared out at her feet. A corset tight around her waist, intricate gold was embedded into the fabric, her (h/c) hair floating around her head.

"Technoblade," Her voice sounded like silk in his ears, and he loved the way her voice said his name. Pink blossomed in his cheeks as his eyes widened, he didn't even comprehend that she knew his name without even asking. "Why have you summoned me here today?" The Goddess hummed softly leaning downwards her giant face in front of Technoblades, he was in awe at her majesty. He gaped like a fish for a few moments and she lightly giggles pulling away from his body, Technoblade swallowed thickly recovering from his shock.

"You're the Blood God?" He questioned not expecting you to be so womanly, you hummed softly tapping your nails on the ground causing it to rumble under his feet.

"I go by many names young one, but yes that is one of them." She hummed the clouds began to swirl around her head, "I'm known as the Blood God, Blood Goddess, but if we strike a deal you may refer to me as (Y/n)."

"The scrolls said you'd be a man."

"Disappointed?"

"No, not at all." Technoblade hurriedly corrected himself, "Just startled."

"Men always like to change history," She clicked her tongue in distaste brow furrowing in frustration. "Changing the great things women do, the fear of powerful women is only felt by weaker and pitiful men." He watched the Goddess's eyes turn blood red a smile came across her lips, "They deserve to bleed. Pitiful men don't deserve to walk the same earth of those worthy." Technoblade felt himself nodding alongside the Goddess's words, she had a point. Any man who disrespects or underestimates women deserves the fate she mentioned. "Now Technoblade tell me what you need from me?"