2,000 Follower Special on Tumblr

DreamSmp Kissing Headcanon's

~No minor members obviously~

Characters: Dream, Geroge, Sapnap, Technoblade, Phil, Wilbur, Fundy, Dream XD, Slimecicle, and Quackity

Side bar: thank you all so much for 2,000 followers! This means the world to me, I start college again on Saturday so writing might start to slow down. For now though I hope you enjoy the special! Don't forget to join the discord!

If you like consider buying me a coffee at ko-fi.com/lonely_lost_soul!

~~~

Dream:

Passionate and SlowDream would always kiss you like it was his last day with you, and knowing what he does it very well could beDream tasted of sugar and dark chocolateHis kisses were a temptation and an addictionHe would always pull you close by the loops of your jeans, his way of keep control of you and your shared kissesDream's hands would then drift to the curve of your back and down to your assPDA is not a problem for him, not like you were around many people in the first placeYou'd laugh against his lips and he'd smileHe would never break the kiss first, only breaking it if you pulled away firstDream knew you were about to pull away whenever you'd tug on the roots of his blonde hair, it was like you wanted to tease him one last time before letting him go"You should go. You're going to be late.""Come on kitten just a little bit more? Be a good girl like you always are for me?"You laughed dragging him into another kiss, and he smirked against your lips giving your lips a little nibbleHe felt you tug on his hair and pull away from him, "You're a dog.""You love me.""I do, now shoo. Leave no survivors for me."Dream's face burned up to his ears and his eyes lit up with childlike glee."Always do!"You were the only one Dream let stay in his life, the only attachment he allowed himself to have.He'd kill for you

GeorgeNotFound:

Soft and ClumsyGeorge was never one to pull you close and kiss you slowly and passionatelyThe mushroom man would much rather show his love through other ways, gifts and sleepy cuddles being the main tells of his affectionEspecially in front of othersWhen he would give you kisses he'd cup your cheek and pull you close for a chaste kissIt was clumsy and you both always ended up with teeth knocking together before finding a rhythmHis lips tasted like strawberriesAfter every kiss, he'd rest his forehead against yours so he could look into your eyesIn public, Geroge was always sweet never wanting to rough you up unless of course, he wanted to be a bratHowever, that was reserved for when you were aloneNo one else needed to know he thoroughly enjoyed getting dominated by you in every single aspect of life"Gogy, on your knees. Now.""Make me, savior.""You know bad boys don't get what they want.""We both know that's not true. Now fuck me already."He knew he fucked up the minute your eyebrow raised and you grabbed at the collar around his neck.You were about to show him how good of a kisser you were.

Sapnap:

Messy and HeatedSapnap no matter what the circumstances always had a hand on youTalking to Karl and Quackity a hand rested in the back pocket of your jeansTalking to George and Dream an arm was around your shouldersEven when talking with his dad and Skeppy a hand was firmly placed protectively on the small of your backAnytime the fire demon was feeling the slightest bit needy his lips would be on yoursSapnaps kisses were always making out, never in betweenFingers bruising your hips, as he pulled you flush against his bodyThe kisses were open-mouthed, his lips had a tendency to travelYour neck would be covered in bite marks, telling everyone in the surrounding area who you belonged tooHe tasted like cinnamon and pineThe make-out sessions always ended with his hand up your shirt or your hand down his pants"Darlin' come on.""We're having dinner with your dads we aren't going to go make out while they're making dinner!"The pout on his face was so cute it almost broke you"Please?""...fine."He tackled you onto the couch not even hesitating to press his mouth against your own lips.