Fight For Me

Request 11: could I maybe request some c!techno x gn!possessive!reader fluff that follows someone trying to threaten techno while completely brushing off the reader only for the reader to step in and feral threaten them back (perhaps some fighting ensues with reader coming out on top) and then techno is awestruck by his partner which is then where the fluff comes in

Requested By: @BowlOfSoup on Tumblr

~~~

"Sweetheart can you do me a favor and pass me the blaze powder," Technoblade asked from his hunched-over position at his brewing station. He was wearing more casual clothes, his glasses loose on his nose, hair pulled back into a messy bun. You sat next to him on one of the chests, legs swinging up and down, you were wearing one of Techno's oversized shirts.

"Sure thing," You hummed tossing open the chest and handing him a bottle of said powder, he reached forward to take the bottle from your hands and you kissed his lips before he could take the bottle. Technoblade purred happily, his eyes going half-lidded at the surprise kiss, you chuckled against his lips as he flushed pink.

"Cringe."

"Nerd," You shot back with a smile he rolled his eyes focusing back on his potions, "Why're you making these again?" Your gaze shifted towards the window. It was snowing again, it was always snowing. You hated that you were getting sick of the constant cold you wondered what the weather was like back at L'manburg or L'manhole was a better term for the once-prosperous nation. Technoblade looked back up at you, his hand reached out to interlock with your own, which caught your attention snapping you out of your daydreaming and you smiled back at him.

"Someone wants to buy them off me, figure sees what they'd offer me for it, not like I'm worried about getting jumped or anything," Technoblade smirked coyly at you, almost like he was awaiting your praise. You didn't fall for it though, simply letting out a little hum in approval, he frowned and cleared his throat.

"Oh sorry. Oh baby you're so brave and strong, no one can take you down." You pressed your hands together swooning sarcastically, Technoblade frowned and put you into a headlock. You laughed loudly instead of fighting against him you snuggled in his hold, "You'd never hurt me."

"Try me."

"Is that a challenge?" You mused with a flutter of your eyelashes, Technoblade flushed a little and grumbled under his breath. He could feel the smugness radiating off your entire being, if you were anyone else he would've sent you through a wall.

"Just shut up and grab a bag for the potions. They're almost done."

"Yes sir." You saluted hopping off the chest to grab your bag from the coat rack, it was a soft brown bag covered in patches. Holding the bag open you allowed Technoblade to place the potions inside of them, "we ready to go?"

"You grabbed your coat and had breakfast right?" He raised an eyebrow, it seemed to be your turn to flush and Technoblade frowned, "Right?" Technoblade's eyes narrowed in your direction and he watched you tap your fingers together sheepishly. "You're a disaster, you'd be dead without me. Eat," Technoblade dragged you into the kitchen and pulled out a roll for you to munch on, "Jam?"

"Yes please." You gave a firm nod as he grabbed the knife and spread it on the bread before handing it to you.

"Remember to eat, can't have my Starlight starving themselves," The way you turned red made the hybrid smirk coyly at you. "You mean too much to me to go out in such a lame way, there has to be at least a little bit of bloodshed. Maybe some dismemberment if you're lucky."