A Pirates Life for Me

Cover Art Done By: @fridaydev-draws and @friday-dsv on Tumblr 
(Dreamsmp x reader) Pirate Au! Love Interests: C!Wilbur, C!Techno, C!Dream, C!Sapnap, C!Quackity, and C!Schlatt~~~

Salt burned your lungs as you tossed open your window with a loud bang, the seagulls perching on your flower boxes screeched in protest and flew from your window. "Fucking sky rats get the fuck out of here you heathens!" You snarled out the window shaking your fist at the bothersome birds, the sounds of the ocean crashing on the shore filled your ears as well as the chatter of the dock workers. You let the breeze blow back your hair and you heard someone calling your name from down below.

"Good morning (Y/n)!" You glanced below you and grinned,

"Morning Eret!" They waved back enthusiastically their dress spilling around their ankles, a basket of fruit was balanced on his hip. "Opening early today? I'm sure your patrons would be happy to start their drunken stupor early," She held a hand to his mouth snickering and you shot them a look.

"If that gets more money in my pocket then so be it, I won't complain too much." You shrugged, "Will I still see you later tonight?"

"Always do dove, how can I resist a drink from my favorite bartender."

"You can't it's my charm."

"Will the both of you shut the fuck up!" Another man's voice growled from another open window, "It's too early for your bullshit." You saw Eret click his tongue but smiled up at you despite the man's protests,

"I'm heading to the market anyway. These fruits won't sell themselves, I'll see you later."

"See you soon!" You closed your windows once more, but not before urging your daisies to grow one last time. You tossed open the curtains allowing light to spill into your cozy home, a small carpet was in the middle of your room. It was a deep red and the pattern was made of gold yarn, aside from that everything in your residency was made of dark wood. Your shelves were littered with books and empty cups, and your old worn journal sat open on your desk. It was filled with childhood memories and you continued to write in it to this day, it was easier then, things were simple and everything was innocent and new to you. Now your days were filled with sea fairing idiots who liked to drink themselves stupid, but you could handle yourself, you always kept your father's dagger on your thigh at all times. Those who were frequent customers knew not to mess with you and those who were new learned their lesson within the first ten minutes of meeting you. You inherited the bar from your father, a kindhearted man who died a few years before today, leaving you with the bar and the dagger you had on your hip. You fished through your closet pulling out your clothes for the day, your dress was a gorgeous light coffee color and came down to your ankles. The bottom was flared and had dark brown panels on the sides, it faded inward to a light green then back to the coffee color. The corset around your waist was a dark brown with light green trim, you tied it tight with a small huff making sure your waist was sinched perfectly. The sleeves came down to your elbows allowing you to move your arms freely while making drinks. The top of the dress ended just below your collarbone, you strapped your dagger to your thigh before lacing up your knee-high black boots.

You thought back to your tavern downstairs, you were fortunate enough that you weren't running this entire operation yourself. You ended up hiring help and they were like family and you knew they saw you as such as well. Most of the girls didn't have a family of their own so you gave them room and board, also money, of course, you weren't a terrible boss! You opened the door to your room, you watched Cecil, the tavern's mascot trot out of Juniper's room. The border collie liked to switch up which rooms he stayed in protecting every one of your girls when you couldn't be there for them.