Immortality and Nymphs Part II:

(C!Philza x reader)

     Kisses. God Phil missed your kisses against his skin most of all, you were always so warm and gentle. He couldn't wait for you to be a constant in his life once again, he walked all three of you back to his home. Wilbur was eyeing you the entire time almost like he was trying to find the differences between himself and you, thinking, The boy looked much more like himself than he did you, but there were tiny similarities here and there. You didn't seem to mind though when he asked you questions you answered them truthfully. Once they arrived back at his house Wilbur stood up a little straighter,

     "As much as I'd like to stay and talk more, Fundy and I need to get going." He trailed off a little looking at you, "I still have thousands of questions but I have a revolution to plan." Wilbur continued as you raised a questioning eyebrow, Phil's wings ruffled a little as he cleared his throat.

     "You should come back next week with the others." Phil gave a slight nod of his head, "I'll send a crow to Techno." Fundy was the one to whip his head and nod eagerly, Wilbur adjusted his glasses but eventually nodded.

     "That should work." Wilbur turned to face you taking a shaky breath, "I'll see you then?" A tender smile spread across your lips as you reached out to cup Wilbur's cheeks.

     "I'm not going anywhere again baby boy," You whispered as he flushed hesitantly leaning into your touch "I promise." He pulled away, clearing his throat taking Fundy's hand as he waved.

     "Bye, grandpa! Bye, grandma!" The fox hybrid called and Phil watched as you flushed deeply. Phil wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you close, his wings spreading around your body like a cocoon. You giggled softly as he nuzzled his face into your neck, his beard prickled your skin, you missed the feeling.

     "Fundy seems sweet," You mused as the man behind you kissed the skin of your neck. Phil only hummed in agreement which caused you to laugh, "you're so not paying attention to what I'm saying are you?"

     "What?" You burst into laughter at his genuine confusion, "Come on now. I missed you, can you blame me? You're distracting." Phil let out a little huff as you pulled away to face him,

     "Then show me how much you missed me my crow," You purred running your fingers through his feathers, you felt his entire body shiver as his breathing hitched. His fingers dug into your hips,

     "Careful. They're sensitive and wouldn't want a pretty thing like you to get hurt." Phil teased pressing his forehead against yours,

     "Oh, I remember." You winked teasingly as Phil leaned in to swallow your words with a blistering kiss. He felt you melt against his body as his wings fluffed up, both of you poured all your love and admiration for each other into one another. It was then Phil knew nothing changed between the two of you even after all these years apart, there was still the same amount of love and longing you always shared. Phil lifted you into the air and you hooked your legs around his waist, he felt young again, back in the forest by his old home. He felt you giggle against his lips and pull away to rest your forehead on his own, he chased your lips almost desperately. Your hand came up to cup his cheek and he closed his eyes to lean into his palm, "Take me inside first." You murmured and his eyes lit up mischievously.

     "If I remember correctly you never had a problem with making out in the woods before." He watched your face turn beat red as he smirked proudly, he adored getting you flustered which way to Sunday.

     "Yeah well, I've lived in the woods all my life. I think I'm ready to stay with my adoring lover in his house, is that really such a bad thing?"