Shut Up and Drive

(Technoblade x F!Reader): Street Racer Au

There wasn't anyone who you hated more than, the pink-haired racer who went by the name Technoblade. He was pompous and arrogant and even worse than all of that a goddamn phenomenal racer. The legend himself was in the top ranks, up there with the likes of Dream and yourself, however, he slowly was edging you out of your number two position with more ease than you'd prefer. Every time he spoke to you with that deep monotone voice, it never failed to ignite a fire of pure rage inside you. Technoblade was cocky, he knew it and used it to his advantage every moment he could get.

Just like now, he was leaning over the hood of his jet black car, pink racing stripes were painted across the sides. On the hood was his signature pattern, three black Wither skulls, his gloved fingers drummed on the roof a smirk on his face. Paparazzi's camera flashed as his pink hair spilled over his shoulders, he let out a low whistle as you walked to your own car.

"Hey, Princess!" He called with a blinding smile, giving you a salute, "You ready to get your ass kicked again?" Your jaw set and you sent him a scalding look, promptly flipping him the bird, purposefully ignoring his rumbling laugh and the way his red eyes twinkled with delight. The paparazzi had a field day with that one as you shoved on your helmet, at this point you just wanted to get this race over and done with, "What not so talkative today, usually you can't help yourself but chat with me! No sarcastic remarks? Who are you and what did you do with my racing rival?"

"Just get in your car dumbass. We gonna race or not? I'm more than excited to turn your fine ass into dust."

"Heh-" Red littered his cheekbones and up to his ears, you smirked and slid into the car, "Fucking minx." He hissed under his breath shoving his helmet on his head with a newfound lust to win. The paparazzi moved to the sidelines as the referees got to their stations, you both revved your engines, and as soon as that checkered flag lowered you both were off in a cloud of dust.

The adrenaline was high as you rounded each corner, you knew Technoblade was trying to distract you with all the revving. The man was just trying to compensate for something, you didn't let that intimidate you, after all, you were used to little boys with no talent trying to cheat to get their way. You managed to cut him off as you rounded the final corner on the final lap, you pressed your foot on the gas absolutely gunning it on the straightaway. Taking in a deep breath of air you decided to let the tack decide your fate as you closed your eyes,

Loud cheering was what drew you back to the race at hand, they were calling out your name, you won, the flag came down and you beat the smug piece of shit with an inch of difference between the front of your cars. The look on his face when he stepped out of the car was priceless, you were going to cut out the paparazzi's picture of him and hang it over your medals. You took off your helmet with a shake of your head, some hair clung to your face due to the sweat as everyone surrounded you. You eyed Dream in the crowd and he sent you a wink, happy that you still held onto the number two spot for another season. Sending a wink back at him you tossed up your hand in a salute, the crowd went nuts. Not only were you a spokesperson for all the little girls who wanted to be racers but you also were going to make Technoblade kiss your fucking boots. You looked over his shoulder to glance at him, Phil was trying to calm him down but he was red in the face absolutely pissed that he lost to you.

"Hey Princess," You shot back mockingly holding up the medal they placed on you, "who's ass kicked who's again?" Phil had to physically hold the giant man back as you laughed, you sent a flirtatious wave in his direction before walking into the building to get out of your sweaty racing clothes. The heavy footfalls behind you signaled that Technoblade wasn't too far behind,