Little Hope

Request 6: An imagine or Drabble about sbi family x reader where the reader is the newest adoptee to the family and it turns out they sleepwalk! They do random things like moving stuff around, talking to empty air, and can sometimes end up waking up nowhere near their bed. Just harmless shenanigans that might be spooky at first but are ultimately funny and endearing in a way.

Requested By: ​@/0melodydrifter0​ on Tumblr

~~~

When Phil brought home a little girl wrapped in a blanket Wilbur was pissed, another child his father had adopted that Phil couldn't take care of, another child that would end up being his and Techno's duty to raise. However, something was different in his father's eyes as he held the young girl close to his chest,

     "Dad?" Wilbur murmured an eyebrow raised suspiciously high on his head, "What's that?" He watched his father wince a little cradling the toddler closer to him,

     "Wilbur...this is (Y/n). She's going to be your new little sister." Wilbur grits his teeth and felt rage flood through his veins again, not at the little one, no he couldn't blame the child for his father's savior complex. "An old friend of mine village was raided, he asked for my help but by the time I got there everyone was dead, everyone except her." Phil moved some stray hair out from the kid's eyes, "I couldn't leave her for dead Wilbur." Wilbur's face softened a little bit, now wasn't the time to argue with his father, especially since he had just lost a friend.

     "Could I...see her?" He asked hesitantly as Phil knelt beside one of his eldest, Wilbur noted the girl had flecks of (h/c) hair on her forehead, her face was covered in soot and ash, he noted she had the brightest (e/c) eyes he's ever seen. She was quiet, very different from Tommy already, she reached up and touched the side of Wilbur's cheek with a pudgy hand. The boy was done for after that, vowing up and down that he'd be the best big brother in the world to her even if it killed him.

Much better than Tommy and Techno too.

Speaking of the first time Tommy and Techno met you it was quite the experience. Tommy basked in the fact of no longer being the youngest member of the family and Techno was quick to remind him the being the middle child was far worse. Tommy had called him a bitch and Phil told him not to curse in front of his sister which he huffed at, swearing to Phil that her first word would be fuck.

He got hit on the back of his head for that comment.

Technoblade was indifferent about that situation, saying orphans were cringe and that you smelled bad, Wilbur was okay with both of these outcomes. As he stated earlier he was going to be the favorite brother whether you knew it or not.

By the time you were ten years old Wilbur's wish had come true, you stuck by his side and were a quiet staple in his life. He also spoiled you rotten, he made you songs and snuck you cookies when Phil wasn't looking, he'd do anything to see that smile a smile on your face. However, much to his displeasure it seemed that both Technoblade and Tommy were encroaching on his little happy bubble with his sister.

It started with Technoblade, he noticed you following him around more often than not. At first, the hybrid was annoyed, he'd lock you out of his room and force you away by threatening to cut off your fingers if you didn't leave him alone. However, that only made you cry and it made Techno panic if Phil heard you crying he'd be a dead man, and if Wilbur heard he'd be double dead. He began to try to hush you frantically, you didn't calm down until he stated he would hang out with you a little longer. It shut you up immediately, oh you were a sneaky little shit, he could respect that. He decided he read to you if that was alright, you nodded eagerly, and he carried you into his room. You were a kid of few words and Technoblade could respect that, he pulled out a story about some of the ancient Greek Gods and Goddesses. Figuring the Art of War was probably too much for a ten-year-old, surprisingly he enjoyed himself. You were eager to learn and enjoyed the stories way more than he thought you would, okay maybe you bonded just a little. He had taken to calling you Moirai the greek goddess of destiny, not only that but Technoblade had started bringing you gifts from his adventures, something he never did for anyone else.