On Year On Tumblr Special

Dream Smp Headcanons: Where they like to leave their marks

Featured Characters: Dream, Geroge, Sapnap, Technoblade, Phil, Wilbur, Fundy, Dream XD, Slimecicle, Quackity, and Foolish

Warnings: Suggestive themes and ideas

~~~

Dream:

This man loves to leave marks all over your body, whenever possibleHorniest of all of them no doubt.Only top energy here.You could come home from a hunt, peck his lips and the man will be on you like a fly on flypaper.This man won't leave you alone until your body is painted in purple bruisesEspecially your neckHe always starts tender, trailing kisses from your lips and cheeks down to the supple flesh of your neck.Slowly his hands move up the curves of your body, squeezing every curve that was there until they reached their intended destination.Your breasts obviouslyOnce there that's when he starts to focus on the supple skin on your neck.Dream was known for his sharper than average teeth, you didn't know why, the man was as human as it comes.But he knew how to use themDream would always pull the sweetest noises from you, little mewls and whines as you clung to him.He loved every minute of it.He is absolutely a sadist.Dream would work hard, focusing on making sure one spot was nice and purple before moving on to the next.He would pull away, blowing on the mark he left leaving you shivering and mewling for him.Dream needs the entire SMP to know your his, so they back the fuck off his girl.Although it's not like you needed the marks, he never would let you travel alone.You'd show them off with pride, and of course a little embarrassment, Dream never let you cover them up.Unless of course, you begged him, another one of his favorite sounds of his.Although, you did like the fact that people feared your very presence, knowing that your boyfriend wasn't far behind.He isn't one for leaving many marks on your body.Feels bad, and doesn't want to hurt you.Although that doesn't mean he doesn't want you to hurt him.That being said you'd be leaving the marks. Period.This man is a bottom.He would float around happy parading your marks on his skin, mostly on his neck but sometimes on his wrists where all his pulse points are.You liked feeling his heartbeat beneath your tongue as you lapped at the skin.George would always whine urging you to leave more marks on him, ones that were more visible, ones that were darker.He was a glutton for punishment.He knew that it riled you up every time he criticized them too.Grade A brat behvaior.If George was an animal he would be a cat, he was mischievous and cunning but always tried to act innocent.But even you couldn't deny his brat behavior worked.It was a way to ensure he could show off the marks you left on him for days.George loved that you were so careful with him, and loved every inch of his body, and did a good job praising it.He loved to trail his nails down your back every time you made out and would cup your ass.Absolutely an ass man, no matter the shape or size, he just likes something to grab.George loves praise from, "you're doing such a good job baby" to a simple "Good boy," as your nails and fingers curled in his hair.In response he always whimpers and whines so sweetly, sending chills down your spine.He knows that that's how he gets you to work harder,You love his sweet little mewlsThis man would beg for you to do unspeakable things to him and you would.No questions asked.Wants to leave as many marks as he can, but they wouldn't be in the places you'd expect.I think it's a universal idea that Sapnap is a switch.With that out of the way the place he likes to bite is:THIGHS THIGHS THIGHS THIGHS THIGHSHe is a thigh man no I won't take or accept criticism.Sapnap loves when you wear skirts for that reason, one innocent gust of wind and he could see your thighs.When you would show them off for him, he'd immediately jump youAll with consent of courseHe would get all protective, even mad you wandered around the SMP flaunting your cute little body all over the SMP for anyone to see.It was all in jest, of course, your puppy of a lover was always respectful of what you wanted to wear.Especially because you had a few special outfits saved for himSapnap would toss you up onto the bed, and spread your legs wide, tossing them over his shoulders.He'd praise you but also degrade you, a mix of both that made your stomach fill up with butterflies.It was a mix of 'you're so pretty darlin' and then the immediate 'you're such a needy slut.' (His southern accent slipping through the entire time)Sapnap's stubble would brush against the plush skin on your thighs and you'd giggle loving that feeling.It was Sapnap's favorite sound in the world.He pressed his lips to one thigh while his tail tightly wrapped around the other, which was also sure to leave bruises behind.He always got way too excited and would squeeze a little too roughly but you loved it.He licked his lips before starting with gentle nips with his sharp teeth, whines spilled from your mouth, and small mewls.Those sounds let Sapnap know you were ready for his marks, his biting would get rougher and would suck at the skin.Eventually, he'd leave you panting, as he pulled away to see the black and blue bruises he left on your thighs.He would reach down and gently blow and trace his work afterward causing you to needily whimper and squeeze his head between your thighs.Sapnap's pupils would blow every time you did it, and he would be gone for the rest of the night.He would be keeping you all to himself.