[ 𝟏 ]

<< ???'S POV >>

"that's a wrap for today guys! sorry for the short stream, but i have school tomorrow and i fully regret streaming on a sunday- but i had to make up for yesterday. have an amazing day, my froggies and cottagecore friends!" i say, waving goodbye to my stream on face cam. 

"i'll be raiding.. hmm.. ill be raiding micheal mcchill for today! check him out, hes an amazing guy! bye for now friends!" i say, finally ending the stream that had sadly only lasted an hour and 30 minutes. stretching in my chair, i yawn and look at the clock. it was only 12 am, an early time for me to sleep. i did have multiple assignments to do. i wish i could gouge the eyes out of whoever thought it was a good idea to make flip grid, my spanish teacher wont stop bugging my class about using it. of course, i was aggravated because i have an essay to explain on flip grid and since the timer is 2 minutes, i genuinely think its impossible to do this.

grabbing my chrome book quickly, i groan and get up from my seat, noting how much my legs cracked. maybe get up more often rather than beating up small children in minecraft?

no, beating up small children is better.

but school

but your career

but grades

but clout

but education

but MONEY

but AN EDUCATION

WHY AN EDUCATION WHEN YOU HAVE 50 SIMPS THAT GIVE YOU MONEY MONTHLY?

WHY HAVE SIMPS WHEN- you know what don't answer that.

I WIN AGAIN-

SHUT UP!

i sit down at my bed, legs hanging off the bed as i stare blankly at my computer, trying to figure out how to function. why did my brain turn off? i finally snap back into reality and look back at my computer. ill just do the flip grid tomorrow before school, right? right. ill just go to sleep now and then do school. i yawn yet again and close my school chrome book, turning off my pc and listening to the fans slowly die down. i never realized how loud those were, did i? i put my computer to the side, and put my legs up and under the covers, not caring to change out of my tee shirt and jeans. most people find it weird, but sleeping with jeans on isn't that bad in all honesty.

i was about to close my eyes and fall asleep, but soon after i had tucked my legs under the blankets, my phone buzzed with a notification. noting it was only one, i ignored it and put my hands over my ears. then it buzzed again.

**BUZZ**

**BUZZ**

**BUZZ**

**BUZZ**

**BU-**

"why are you buzzing so much-" i groan, "what are you? a goddamn bee?" i kick up my legs from under the covers in anger, completely ignore the cold that sank onto me. i picked up my phone and read the notifications.

Twitter
adelenottaken + 17 others liked your tweet!

Instagram
quackity4k + 2 others followed you! 

Twitch
1,298+ people followed you!

Twitter
Sapnap messaged you!

Twitter
You were mentioned in @Sapnap's tweet! "@froggolive ple..."

there goes sapnap again. i sigh and open up the last notification, so tired and sleep deprived i ignore the people following me on twitch.

sapnap / @sapnapalt

@froggolive please join my stream and answer my dm >:(

❤️ 35.8k                                  🔄321                                💬12.5k

user0192 ayo who is that

user45 who is froggo? someone explain please

user56 FROGGO POGGGG

user087 sapnap gO TO SLEEP ITS 12 AM

froggolive i was just about to go to sleep bruh

dreamwastaken2 IM LITERALLY ON STREAM WITH YOU AND YOU WANT FROGGO ON INSTEAD OF ME?

> froggolive ????

>> dreamwastaken2 THIS ISN'T FAIR

>>> sapnapalt SHUT UP AND FROGGO I SEE YOU ONLINE IN DISCORD FUCKING JOIN

>>>> froggolive I HAVE SCHOOL TOMORROW????

>>>>> sapnapalt I DON'T CARE?????

>>>>>> froggolive THAT'S IT WE'RE NO LONGER BEST FRIENDS

>>>>>>> sapnapalt WAIT NO PLEASE

>>>>>>>> dreamwastaken2 SAME HERE

>>>>>>>>> sapnapalt guys please

i look back at my pc, wondering if i should join.

well, we have school tomorrow

school is overrated. join the stream.

or we can just sleep it off and tell sapnap hes a loser?

or we can humiliate sapnap on stream!

actually that sounds better than sleep. HUMILIATION POG!!

POGGGG

i sigh and get up, sitting in my now cold gaming chair and turning on my pc. when it turned on, i was met with the twitch app and saw to the left that sapnap was streaming on his alt account. i click the stream and go into discord, calling him directly. 

"guys someone is calling me one second."

"OH HEY FROGGO!"

"hey sapnap!"

"you sound tired."

"maybe because i am tired?"

"oh right you just streamed- oh-"

"i can stay for around 2 hours though. what game are you playing?"

"i'm playing over watch right now."

"oh nice, what character?"

"by high request of my chat, diva."

"damn. i used to always play as sombra when i was younger because i thought she looked cool. i like widow maker though."

"true, but t r a c e r."

"tracer was over hyped, okay? the real deal here is OBVIOUSLY widow maker."

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN TRACER WAS OVER HYPED?"

"EVERYONE IGNORES THE OTHER HEROES! WHAT ABOUT MEI?"

"MEI SUCKS!"

"NO THEY DON'T-"

"YES THEY DO!"

"WELL DIVA SUCKS TOO."

"DIVA DOES NOT SUCK-"

"wait- that sounds so bad out of context-" i say and start to laugh. silence overtakes on sapnaps part before he wheezes.

"that's all you can think about right now?"

"well- imagine hearing out of context, 'diva does not suck!' would you NOT get mental images?"

"i wouldn't?"

"are you saying my mind is in the gutter sapnap?"

"yes. i very much am."

"you suck, i'm holding new best friend applications on twitter."

"WAIT NO-"

"done and done."

froggo :D / @frogalt

holding best friend applications, apply in my dms

❤️ 506                             🔄6                          💬180

"froggo please-"

"i don't wanna hear it from the guy that said 'guys please' in twitter replies."

"STOP MAKING FUN OF ME-"

"i already have 45 applications to go through, i'm a business woman now, ill talk to you later."

"when are you gonna talk to me again? your TRUE best friend?"

"4 - 5 business days."

"WH-" i cut him off as i close out of twitch and leave the call, scrolling through my now 46 dm's filled with applications.

i saw quackity, karl, and dream already applying and others like badlinu and connorpugs. damn it, why did i do this- i regret everything.

i suddenly get a new dm.

ranboolive
hey there i saw you were holding best fri..