[ 𝟗 ]

<< FROGGO'S POV >> (CW // mentions of suicide)

folding a paper into a fortune teller, i faintly hear my teacher talk to us about an upcoming test we had to study for.

guess i won't be streaming today. i think as ms jillian drones on more and more about books we had to read and essays we had to write in order to retain the information. how does this woman expect me to do this shit while holding up my streaming? 

i had gotten in a fuck ton of trouble after jumping out the window, some calling it a suicide attempt, the police were involved, but thankfully nothing too serious happened. they suggested i go to a mental hospital, but my mother refused. thank god.

"miss evergreen, are you paying attention?" ms jillian asks.

"of course i am."

"then please remind me what we're doing for homework."

"we're writing an essay on a book that you choose for us to study for the upcoming test and turning in a section of notes to prove we did it." i reply. 

"either way, i could tell you're zoning out. please pay more attention." is this woman deaf? i just proved i was paying attention-

"i just proved i was paying attention?"

"listen, i'm not gonna stand here, working MY job for YOUR benefit only for you to talk back! detention after school."

"i literally make more money than you do in a whole year but go off" i mumble. ms jillian starts to speak but the bell rings, everyone starting to pack as ms jillian continues to remind us of the due homework. i put my math book, notebook, and pencil back into my backpack and head towards the door. on my way out, i spot a certain sandy blonde boy.

<< JAMES'S POV >>

walking out of the classroom, i huff trying to get past other students, one of which i notice is a certain long haired brunette girl.

"hi james!"

"hi adonia!"

"heading to theatre too?"

"yup." i confirm.

"nice, how was math class?"

"boring as usual, but mrs jackson gave us a bunch of homework."

"really? that sucks. my math class was really weird, ms jillian asked me if i was paying attention and i said yes and she was all like okay remind me what we have for homework and i told her what we have for homework and she went on a rant about how i still was zoning out and she ""wasn't going to stand around, working her job for my benefit only for me to talk back"" and gave me after school detention." i say. ranboo's face goes red and i can tell he's trying not to laugh.

"oh t-that sucks-" he finally breaks and starts laughing really hard. i elbow him and see the theatre class, pulling him in by his hand. he stops laughing finally as we enter the classroom, me dragging him behind me. the teacher, ms keen, looking at us and smiling.

"james, adonia! you're both just in time. i was announcing the next play we're going to do!" she says.

"what's the play?" james asks, having calmed down from laughing.

"it's a classic!..

romeo and juliet!"

(a/n): heyyy guyss

test coming up today

not very pog

going to be busy

also listening to hamilton to calm myself down

farmer refuted is so underrated and is the best song

other than satisfied ofc

MY DOG SPEAKS MORE ELOQUENTLY

IS HE IN JERSEY?

sorry

anyway

have a nice day

ill finish up the first chapter of euphonious soon

so i can publish the playlist

anyway again

VIVA LA REVOLUTION