[ 𝟖 ]

<< FROGGO'S POV >>

"welcome to the stream everyone! i hope you're all doing well, make sure to eat some food and drink some water if you haven't already!" i say, starting a new stream on my main account. i had about a thousand viewers so far, and the chat was going at a decent speed. i turned on my face cam and waved at chat.

🗡️RanbooLive 1K VIEWERS LETS GOOO

🗡️
RanbooLive 1K VIEWERS LETS GOOO

🗡️
RanbooLive 1K VIEWERS LETS GOOO

🗡️
RanbooLive 1K VIEWERS LETS GOOO

🗡️
RanbooLive 1K VIEWERS LETS GOOO

user89 HI

user4 HELLOO

user94 RANBOO

user98 HI FROGGO

💎petasendhelp FROGGO LIVE POGGGG

user1 message deleted by moderator

user1 wtf i just said hi

🗡️flick881 @user1 you literally linked p0rnhub 

user1 **** you guys, **** all of you, you're all dumbasses.

🗡️flick881 get banned OmegaLUL

"thank's flick for banning that person! okay moving on, i'm still deciding between a chill talking stream or maybe something on hypixel or both.. you know what? mods, can you guys run a poll for that?"

what should froggo do for today's stream??

chill talking stream 
13%

hypixel 28%

both 59%

"ok then! i guess we'll be doing both.. how about a story time? something really crazy happened the other day!" i said. chat agreed, so i logged onto minecraft and joined hypixel, opening the menu and going to bedwars. 

"let's get started with the story shall we? okay so, i was in school and my teacher, let's call her  ms g, was talking and like 10 minutes into class i got a text from my friend, let's call him.. boo. so boo texted me during class and said "do you wanna skip school?" and i was like "what?" and he said "do you wanna skip school" and i said "where are u?" and he said "front of the school." and i said "see you in 3." and he said "ok", so i put my phone in my backpack and picked it up, and asked ms g, "can i go to the bathroom?" and ms g said "i don't know, can you?" and i got really annoyed and because i'm oh - so - smart, i said "actually i can, thanks for reminding me." 

"and then chat- guess what i did next."

"i jumped out of the window. now it sounds like it didn't happen, but i swear it did. and i saw boo down there so i decided i'd never get another chance like this so i jumped. boo was visually freaking out and it was HILARIOUS- but he ended up catching me and started yelling at me for jumping out of the window because "wHaT iF i dIdN'T cAtCh YoU?" and i just laughed. i have a feeling he contemplated taking me to a mental hospital. afterwards, we ran and got mcdonalds. that was pretty pog i'm not gonna lie- why is everyone in chat spamming 'frogmental'-" i say, laughing.

🗡️RanbooLive vc3??

user98 WHAT

user4 THERES NO WAY THAT'S A TRUE STORY

user001 i'm back ********

🗡️flick881 n o .

user3 i didn't sign up for a bedtime story 

"i didn't sign up for a bedtime story? i didn't sign up for you to be complaining about my story that ACTUALLY happened when you literally voted for it in the poll." i say. 

"vc 3? sure!" i log onto discord and join vc 3 where ranboo is. 

"hey ra-" i'm cut off by ranboo screaming.

"..you good?"

(bold is froggo italics is ranboo)

"yeah sorry about that a baby zombie was chasing me-"

"oh- you good now?"

"i think."

"okay, how are you doing today ranboo?"

"i'm doing pretty good, i hit a subgoal today!"

"really? what was the subgoal?"

"it was 95,000 and i said if i hit it i would do a Q & A with you."

"oh nice! do you wanna start now?"

"sure- give me a second i'm gonna pull up your stream."

"oh ok!" i wave into my face cam and look back at my stream.

petasendhelp donated 50$!

what if you put up a hashtag on twt and
people would tweet w/ the hashtag
and you answer their questions?

"thank you petasendhelp for the 50$! 'what if you put up a hashtag on twitter and people would tweet with the hashtag and you answer their questions? that's actually a good idea- thanks peta!"

"why are you thanking peta-" ranboo said. i laughed a bit.

"just a nickname for one of my viewers- anyway should we start now?"

"yeah, i'll get onto twitter in a second."

"okay!"

"alright everyone- the hashtag is #frogboo so go to twitter use the hashtag and give us some questions-"

"wouldn't that be our ship name?"

"what?"

"frogb- you know what whatever."

! TWITTER !

user19 @user19 

#frogboo opinions on the sea bunny?

user82 @user82 

#frogboo are you guys okay with fanfiction/shipping?

user13 @user13

#frogboo WHY IS THAT THE HASHTAG

user14 @user14

#frogboo zodiac signs? my big three are libra, pisces, and cancer :)

"okay- opinions on the sea bunny? sea bunnies are so poggers guys- they're adorable, i want one as a pet."

"what are sea bunnies?"

"oh i NEED to show you give me a second." i save a picture of a sea bunny to files and DM it to ranboo on twitter.

"awww that's adorable!"

"i know right? anyway- are you guys okay with fanfiction slash shipping?"

"it kind of depends on how you feel about it because i'm okay with fanfiction as long as you're not shipping me with a real person."

"i would say same. don't ship me with anyone please because most of my friends -sapnap, karl, quackity- are above the age of 18 and don't ship me with minors either."

"next question- why is that the hashtag? WHAT'S WRONG WITH THE HASHTAG-"

"LITERALLY EVERYTHING!"

"ANYWAY- zodiac signs? i don't think i know my zodiac sign."

"dm me when you were born, i got this. also my big three are leo, scorpio, and gemini!"

"ohh- i just searched up my birthday. i'm a gemini."

"usually i'm against gemini men BUT- you are an exception."

"i'm honored."

"i've been streaming for around 30 minutes so i think i'm gonna stream for about another hour then that'll be it."

"okay then!"

<< TIMESKIP- AN HOUR AFTER ANSWERING QUESTIONS >>

"it's been an hour and a half i think i'm gonna end stream here, thank you all so much for coming here! i'm gonna go and raid.. ranboo how long will you be streaming?"

"i think i'm gonna end at the same time you do. do you wanna give someone two raids or something?"

"sure! punz is live, puffy is live, sapnap is live, dream is- oh shit never mind that's a vod from a week ago, karl is live-"

"wanna raid punz?"

"sure! alright i'll start a raid right now, thank you all so much for watching and thank you for the sub's everyone! if you plan to use a sub today, please subscribe to punz! he's a great guy."

"i just sent them over and put my offline screen on."

"same here. wanna play 8 ball?"

"sure!"

(a/n): did you guys miss me

LMAO anyway expect slow updates from now on bc i've not been feeling the best- have a great day everyone!

join the discord server for quicker announcements on when the next chapters are gonna be:

https://discord.gg/k4KkcCqcaG 

(link will be in comments too for those who can't click it)