[ 𝟏𝟖 ]

-- ADONIA'S POV --

what the fuck just happened is all that when through my mind as me and ranboo drove back home. my mom wanted me to stay at my house for tonight, so i was gonna be dropping ranboo off at his house. i was playing some music from spotify in the car, and eighth wonder came on. i started humming to the lyrics, and eventually softly singing along.

"-of a mongoose. and i have hands, and i have feet, i'll never die, i am a freak, hello-"

"your voice is nice." 

"damn you really had to interrupt me." i say rolling my eyes.

"what? am i not allowed to say my best friend is a good singer?" ouch. that hurt a bit.

"not if it includes interrupting my amazing singing."

"well that's quite the stretch."

"i'm hurt." i tease. 

"i'm sorry if i went too far- uh- earlier, it was an impulse decision-"

"no, it's okay! might as well get used to it, we do have to do the romeo and juliet play soon." 

"that's true." the rest of the car ride was silence, and i finally got to ranboo's house.

"well, this is it. have a great rest of your night? i'm gonna be streaming for a bit with tommy. i'm giving the fans some more lore, i enjoy torturing them."  i say. ranboo nods.

"have fun. and you too." he says, giving a mocking salute and hopping out of the car. i roll my eyes and laugh slightly under my breath and pull out of the driveway. my house was only a few minutes away, i should be fine driving for that much longer.

why the fuck did i make this lore stream so late? 

well i don't know, SOMEBODY decided to decide to do the lore stream late to add to the "effect"

LISTEN I HAD MY REASONS

i soon was pulling into my own driveway and pulling back the gear shift, parking the car and i turned the keys out of the ignition. 

"why are feelings so hard bruhhh- ughh.." i groan.

 "i could talk to phil about it,, or wilbur.. or tommy and tubbo.. it'll entertain them for sure.." i think. 

"whatever, i have lore to do." i say and unlock the doors, hopping out of the car and closing the doors whilst locking it. i walk into the house, the door already unlocked from my mom seeing i was outside.

"hi honey! how was hanging out with james?" 

(italics is adonia bold is mom)

"it was good, we went to the trampoline park."

"oh that's cool!"

"where's dad?" my mother's demeanor switched immediately.

"ah, i was about to tell you. your fa- ronald is going to be staying at another place. do you want the full story now or later?" mom looks so frustrated to the point where her face was almost entirely red.

"later, i'm gonna be streaming with some friends today." i say with a smile. mom's expression changes to a softer one immediately.

"oh, okay then! have fun sweetie." she says, "if you want any more food, there's leftovers in the fridge." i nod and take my shoes off, leaving them at the entrance of the door and went upstairs. i ran into my room and closed the door, launching myself into my chair and put my headset on, turning on my pc watching as the fans turned on and the black screen turned to  a bright blue.