[ 𝟏𝟎 ]

-- RANBOO'S POV --

(bold is ranboo, italics is froggo, underlined is the teacher)

"so, since we are gonna be doing romeo and juiet today i'm going to be picking the roles because i do have specific people i want as roles. i'll be meeting with the romeo and juliet i've picked out first and then i'll give each of you your roles in an email after school. that being said, james and adonia, can you both meet me after theatre?"  the class "oohed" at the teacher's sentence, the teacher shushing them while me and adonia looked at eachother.

the teacher hands us all the script, and holds me and adonia back when class is done.

"so, since i've chosen you two for romeo and juliet, i just wanted to know if you were both okay with kissing in the play?"

me and adonia stared at eachother, the tension growing in the room could be cut with a knife.

"i don't know about adonia, but i'm okay with it."

adonia looks a bit relieved at that.

"if bo- james is okay with that, then i am." the teacher seems pleased with our answers, handing us the script and recommending us to practice more at home with eachother. the teacher winked at me and we were dismissed.

-- ADONIA'S POV --

"well that was.. awkward." i say, hoping to lift some of the tension. ranboo gave me a lop sided smile.

"do you want to go to your house to practice or mine?" ranboo asks. 

"how about yours?"

"sounds good." and we continued to walk, this time in the direction of ranboo's house. his house was slightly bigger than mine, it was a light grey - ish blue and had a grey roof. ranboo took out his house key and unlocked the front door, opening the door and gesturing for me to walk in.

"ladies first." he said. i roll my eyes and smile at him, walking into his house and taking off my shoes, leaving them by the door. ranboo comes in after me (if someone comments something nsfw i will literally delete your comment) and closes the door after he walks in.

we walk up to his room, i set down my backpack and take out my script, ranboo taking out his. 

<< TIMESKIP TO ACT 1, SCENE 5 >>

"your hand is like a holy place that my hand is unworthy to visit. if you're offended by the touch of my hand, my two lips are standing here like blushing pilgrims, ready to make things better with a kiss." ranboo reads from his script, taking my hand and afterwards looking back up at me.

"good pilgrim, you don't give your hand enough credit. by holding my hand you show polite devotion. after all, pilgrims touch the hands of statues of saints. holding one palm against another is like a kiss."

"don't saints and pilgrims have lips too?"

"yes, pilgrim- they have lips that they're supposed to pray with."

"well then, saint, let lips do what hands do. i'm praying for you to kiss me. please grant my prayer so my faith doesn't turn to despair."

"saints don't move, even when they grant prayers."

"then don't move while I act out my prayer." ranboo reads, looking back up at me again. i look at him as well, and he silently asks if i'm okay with the following scene. i nod, and shortly later he presses his lips to mine.

(a/n): hey guys heres one last chapter before i actually pay attention in school

enjoy